Cream soup is a fragrant dish.
It is cooked no more difficult than ordinary soup.
Mushrooms cream soup turns out more appetizing and healthier. They are a source of protein, so they are digested and digested quickly.
Dishes from them are affordable and original.
Mushroom cream soup - the general principles of cooking
• It is prepared from any mushrooms, including dried ones.
• Soak dried mushrooms before cooking overnight.
• For cooking instead of chicken broth you can use vegetable.
• Cook chicken broth from any part of the chicken. Fill it with running water and boil for an hour. After remove the chicken and strain the broth.
• Instead of a blender, a sieve and meat grinder are suitable for cooking.
• To make crackers for mushroom cream soup, use a white loaf. Cut it into slices and brown in the oven.
• To thicken the soup, reduce the stock.
Classic mushroom cream soup
The taste and appearance of the dish is different from a simple soup. Mushroom cream soup is made quite easily.
• 240 g frozen champignons;
• 120 g of potatoes;
• 210 ml of water;
• one bow;
• 110 ml of heavy cream;
• black pepper;
• Spoon dried basil;
• oil for frying mushrooms and onions.
1. Rinse the champignons and cut into large pieces.
2. Peel onions and chop into cubes.
3. Heat the pan and pour in the oil, add the mushrooms and onions. Roast for 9 minutes.
4. Pour water into a saucepan and put peeled and chopped potatoes there. Cook for about 9 minutes.
5. Add the fried mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook another 17 minutes.
6. Punch the soup with a blender and add basil, pepper, cream and salt. Boil another 8 minutes.
7. Serve with greens.
Mushroom champignon cream soup
• 480 g of fresh champignons;
• 585 ml of chicken broth;
• 45 g cl. oils;
• two spoons of sifted flour and sunflower oil; • two bows;
• pepper and salt;
• 210 ml of cream.
1. Rinse the mushrooms under running water and dry with a towel. Peel the onions, rinse and cut into medium pieces. Shred champignons arbitrarily.
2. Fry them in vegetable oil with salt and pepper for 18 minutes.
3. Grind the finished mushrooms and onions in a blender, adding a little broth.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter on a small fire and add sifted flour to it, lightly fry everything.
5. There, add the remaining broth and fried mushrooms with onions. Cook over medium heat, adding cream and, if necessary, salt, 8 minutes.
6. Pour the soup into miniature plates and serve, garnished with croutons.
Mushroom cream soup in a multicooker
The dish is considered useful because it is saturated with vitamins and proteins.
• 320 g of champignons;
• one carrot and onion;
• two medium potatoes;
• 450 ml of purified water;
• three cloves of garlic;
• black pepper;
• bunch of green onions;
• 90 ml of cream;
• 3 branches of parsley dill.
1. Peel all the vegetables from the rind, rinse them and dry. Remove the roots from the mushrooms and rinse them.
2. Cut potatoes into pieces of arbitrary shape.
3. Onions and carrots finely chop.
4. Divide the mushrooms into several slices.
5. Greens, garlic, rinse and finely chop.
6. Put all prepared ingredients into the bowl of the multicooker and fill them with water, add salt and, if necessary, pepper. Stir with a special spatula and close the equipment cover. Set “Steaming” mode and cook for 35 minutes.
7. After the signal, leave the soup to infuse for ten minutes.
8. After the dish from the bowl of the multicooker, move to a blender and at high speed bring everything to a mashed potatoes state.
9. Pour the resulting mass back into the multicooker bowl, add the same cream and, if desired, spices. Cover the lid and cook in “Soup” mode for another 6 minutes.
10. Served hot cream soup with pickles.
Mushroom cream soup with sour cream
The number of ingredients in the dish is designed for two servings. Ingredients:
• 6 pcs. dry white mushrooms;
• 270 g canned champignons;
• garlic clove;
• one lemon;
• 2 thyme branches;
• big l. olive oil;
• 85 ml of sour cream;
• 450 ml of vegetable broth.
1. Pour white mushrooms 270 ml of boiled water and let them soak for 11 minutes.
2. Cut canned champignons in half.
3. Peel the onions, chop. In thyme, pluck the leaves.
4. Fry the champignons in butter together with garlic, thyme and onion.
5. Press and chop the white mushrooms.
6. Pour the water from under the dry mushrooms into the pan, pepper and salt.
7. Pour vegetable broth into the same place, add white mushrooms and boil for 23 minutes.
8. Pour the mixture into a blender and chop, add lemon juice, sour cream and transfer everything back to the pan.
9. Bring to a boil.
10. Serve on a plate, and add two tablespoons of the mushrooms, fried with onions and garlic.
Cream of mushroom cream soup with crackers
The dish is prepared in 17 minutes and does not require large expenditures.
• 570 g of champignons;
• 185 ml of heavy cream;
• 160 ml of hot chicken broth.
1. Save onions and champignons from all the excess, wash and chop.
2. Fry them in sunflower oil for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Load the finished onions with mushrooms into a blender and chop, gradually adding cream and chicken broth.
4. Pour the cream soup into plates.
5. Slice the bread into cubes and microwave for 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the sprinkled cream soup with breadcrumbs and serve to the table.
7. Soup will be well combined with vegetable salads.
Mushroom cream soup in bread
Creamy mushroom soup, which is complemented by the aroma of bread. If there are no small rolls, you can use one large loaf instead.
• four small round loaves;
• 390 g of mushrooms;
• 170 ml of heavy cream;
• garlic head;
• dried basil;
• two bows;
• a spoon of milk;
• two tablespoons of flour; • halfpacks of cl. oils.
1. At each bun, cut the tops and scrape the pulp. Edge damage is undesirable. Rub each garlic from the inside with garlic.
2. Melt the butter in a deep frying pan and add to it the mushrooms and shredded onions, cut into small pieces. Fry until golden brown.
3. Add flour, salt, seasonings, milk and cream to the pan. Cook until the cream soup thickens. After cooking, whisk everything.
4. Bread "plates" send in the oven for 7 minutes. Set the temperature to 200 degrees.
5. Pour soup in ready-made bread "plates", sprinkle with greens and cover with bread "lid". Insist a few minutes.
Mushroom cream soup with melted cheese
The dish is perfect for a festive table. Its bright mushroom aroma and creamy taste will be remembered for a long time.
• 2 kg of champignons;
• Spoon garlic powder;
• two Art. spoons of olive and butter;
• 480 ml of broth;
• 2 packages of processed cheese;
• one glass of cream;
• 40 g parsley;
• half a spoonful of dried rosemary;
• three tablespoons of flour.
1. Cut the peeled onion into small cubes, dip into the heated butter and season with garlic powder.
2. As soon as the onions are ready and take on a golden hue, add the washed and sliced mushrooms along with it. Broil it all together for 14 minutes.
3. Add flour to the pan and fry until the dish thickens.
4. A small part of the mass set aside in a separate dish, chop in a blender and add the greens.
5. Pour broth and cream into the rest. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Then add the processed cheese grated through the grater and all the spices. Cook for another 7 minutes.
7. At the end, pour the crushed mass into the soup.
8. Serve the dish by decorating it with parsley.
Mushroom cream soup with Asiago cheese
The number of ingredients for four servings.
• 160 g young Asiago cheese;
• 270 g of champignons;
• 40 g of mature Asian cheese; • two spoons of sifted flour;
• 280 g pumpkin pulp;
• 520 ml of milk;
• one onion;
• 35 g cl. oils;
• 470 ml of water;
• bread crumbs.
1. Cut the peeled onions cut into half rings and fry in butter.
2. Add to the onions the washed slices of pumpkin and mushrooms. Roast 16 minutes.
3. Sprinkle the vegetables with sifted flour and mix.
4. Add milk, water and cook for 19 minutes.
5. Next add the grated cheeses and melt them in the soup.
6. At the end, salt the dish, add the chopped greens and pepper.
7. When serving, add homemade crackers to the soup.
Cream soup with porcini mushrooms
Autumn cream soup with the aroma of mushrooms and herbs.
• 450 g of fresh white mushrooms;
• 120 g dry porcini mushrooms;
• 1 bow;
• 2 tablespoons of butter and sunflower oil;
• three cloves of garlic;
• liter of chicken broth;
• Spoon of mustard seeds;
• 190 ml of boiled water;
• 2 potatoes;
• 220 ml of cream.
1. Soak dried mushrooms in boiled water, and leave them in it for 23 minutes;
2. After the dried mushrooms are wetted, remove them, dry and cut into several slices. Do not pour out the water.
3. Remove all excess mushrooms from fresh mushrooms, wash them, dry them and divide them into several parts.
4. Peel the potatoes, garlic, and onions and cut them into cubes at random.
5. Put two kinds of butter in the pan and heat it. Add onion, garlic and mustard. Simmer for 4 minutes.
6. Next, add fresh mushrooms to the pan and cook another 8 minutes.
7. Then add dry mushrooms, their juice, salt, chicken broth and potatoes.
8. Boil for 24 minutes.
9. Turn off the hotplate and remove one cup of liquid from the pan.
10. Add cream to the pan, chop everything in a blender and sprinkle with plenty of greens. If the soup is dry, add a glass of liquid again and cook for 4 minutes.
11. Serve the dish with toast.
Dried mushroom cream soup
Hearty and nutritious lunch. Suitable for cooking any dried mushrooms.
• 170 g of dried mushrooms; • white ground pepper;
• 1 carrot and onion;
• two potatoes;
• 1.2 liters of boiled water;
• six spoons of sour cream;
• three spoons of sunflower oil;
1. Drain the mushrooms in a liter of boiling water. Soak them there for half an hour.
2. Wash the potatoes, peel, rinse and cut into strips.
3. Rinse carrots and wipe through a large grater.
4. Remove the husks from the onion and cut it into cubes.
5. Fry the onions and carrots in butter until tender.
6. Remove dried mushrooms from the liquid, dry them with a paper towel and chop finely.
7. Pour the liquid from the mushrooms and the remaining boiled water into the pan.
8. Put on medium heat and boil down mushrooms after boiling. Boil 17 minutes.
9. Next, add the vegetables and cook for 27 minutes.
10. A few minutes before cooking, season the soup with spices, salt, sour cream and pepper.
11. Beat the whole mixture with a blender and leave to infuse for 6 minutes.
12. Serve the cream soup, garnished with basil and cilantro.
13. The dish will be combined with meat salads and snacks.
Mushroom cream soup - tricks and helpful tips
• In meat broth cream soup is richer.
• Added dried herbs will make the taste of the dish piquant.
• Instead of cream suited sour cream.
• To enhance the taste in the dishes add mushroom seasoning.
• Mushroom cream soup combined with homemade croutons.
• When cooking, use cream 10-20%.
• Let cooked dish a little brew.
• A lot of greens will never spoil the dish.