Sausage cheeses are unfairly considered to be almost third-grade products.
However, they can often give odds to many eminent relatives, often represented by poor-quality fakes.
And we propose to take a simple, inexpensive cheese, add a few affordable products and create a dish, which no one in Europe will ever come up with in life.
Salads with sausage cheese - general principles of cooking
• Sausage cheese for salads is cut with a knife or crushed with a grater. The size of the cells at the same time does not have a special role and can be chosen at its discretion. Sausage cheese is mixed with other crushed ingredients or used as one of the layers in salads. Grated cheese can be used to decorate such a snack dish.
• Salads with sausage cheese seasoned with mayonnaise, sour cream or special dressings made from these products. Spices are rarely added to gas stations in order not to interrupt the specific aroma of sausage cheese, most often they are mixed with chopped garlic or boiled mustard for their spice. Also, dressing intended for the impregnation of puff salads, mixed with finely shabby sausage cheese.
• Salads with sausage cheese are prepared from both fresh and boiled vegetables. It is added to sausage and fish snacks such dishes.
• Salad recipe is simple, the range of products is minimal and affordable, and the taste is incomparable. And if you try, show imagination and spend a little time on the original design - no one will remain indifferent to the bright treat.
Salad with sausage cheese and cabbage - “Autumn”
• 400 gr. white cabbage;
• three small cloves of garlic;
• one carrot;
• 100 gr. 72% mayonnaise;
• 200 gr. sausage dense cheese.
1. Finely chop and slightly remember the cabbage with salt. If you can’t chop cabbage with even thin strips with a regular knife, use a special one to peel potatoes. The stripes are not only smooth, but also very thin. 2. Cut the sausage cheese into thin short sticks and send to a bowl of cabbage.
3. Chop the garlic on a fine grater, mix it with mayonnaise. Season the mixture with ground pepper and season the salad with it.
Original salad with sausage cheese - “Log”
• four medium potatoes;
• sausage cheese, medium density (smoked) - 350 gr .;
• bitter onion head;
• two spoons of sweet cream butter;
• two dark maroon beets;
• 180 gr. medium fat mayonnaise;
• three medium-sized pickles;
• Dill and curly parsley;
1. Scald lemon with boiling water or soak in it for about a minute, then cut it in half, squeeze the juice from each half well and strain.
2. Boil the potatoes and beets until fully cooked in different pans. In a container with beets, add a little vinegar so that it does not lose in color.
3. Slice the onion into very small slices and marinate in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Spread a rectangular sheet of food film on a cutting board. Rub on it through a large grater sausage cheese. Spread garlic pressed through the press evenly over its surface and form a thick sausage. Wrap the salad blank with film and refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
5. On a new sheet of food film, evenly rub the beets and gently smooth them.
6. Cover the beetroot layer with a layer of grated potatoes and spread the marinated onion evenly on top.
7. From a pickled cucumber, thin the peel and cut into half-centimeter cubes. If the cucumbers are too watery, slightly squeeze the pieces by hand and place them on the potatoes.
8. In the center of the cucumber layer, put the cheese sausage and gently, lifting all the layers of film, roll up a thick roll. Cheese sausage with it should be in the middle, and the roll does not wrap a snail.
9. Do not remove the film. Wrap it roll and put the salad in the refrigerator for two hours.
10. Then remove and gently remove the film, sprinkle the top, not too heavy, with chopped greens.
Salad with sausage cheese - “Herring under a fox fur coat”
• smoked sausage cheese - 150 g;
• salted herring, medium size;
• two carrots;
• one potato;
• large onion;
• sparse mayonnaise.
1. In separate saucepans, boil carrots and potatoes until ready. Lightly salt the water under the potatoes, and sweeten the carrot. Cool the prepared vegetables in cold water and peel them.
2. Shred the cleaned champignons and onions, trying to shape the straws, and fry them until ready in butter, then drain them in a colander so that all the liquid is gone.
3. Clean the herring from the skin, separate the fillets, remove the ribs and carefully inspect the flesh, removing the small bones. Cut the fish into small rectangular pieces. Try to choose the best bone.
4. Take the molding ring and place it on a flat dish. If there is no such device, make it yourself, from folded in several layers of foil.
5. The first layer in the ring lay out the pieces of herring, and on it evenly spread the fried mushrooms. Rub sausage curd on top, potatoes on it. Cheese layer is sure to coat with mayonnaise. Cover the potato layer with grated carrot and smear the surface of the salad with mayonnaise. Spread out layers, lightly press down each with a spoon.
6. Let the salad stand for about an hour in the refrigerator, then carefully remove the ring.
Salad with sausage cheese - “Snake”
• one small pickle;
• two eggs;
• 200 gr. tinned pink salmon;
• 300 gr. sausage, soft cheese;
• potatoes - 2 tubers;
• two large spoons of green peas, canned;
• a small clove of garlic;
• 150 ml of 45% mayonnaise;
• a pair of parsley and dill;
• A pair of black olives.
1. Potatoes wash well and boil in uniforms, in lightly salted water. Then cool and peel. Hard-boiled eggs, fill with large amounts of cold water to make it easier to remove them from the shell.
2. Put the pink salmon in a deep bowl, and mash with a fork into small pieces. To bones do not fall into the salad, remove them immediately before chopping. 3. On a large grater in a bowl with pink salmon, rub boiled potatoes, eggs and cheese. He may have to freeze a little for ease of processing.
4. Mix the mayonnaise with the minced garlic and add the mixture to the remaining ingredients, mix.
5. Take a wide oval dish and place a snake salad on it.
6. Cut the cucumber into thin rings and spread them on top, “scales”. Place peas under the “scales” so that they slightly rise from one edge.
7. Spread the washed and dried herbs around the snake. Make your eyes out of olives. The tongue can be cut from boiled or raw carrots.
Salad with sausage cheese - “Gift”
• a glass of boiled rice cereal;
• 100 gr. “Cervelata”;
• two boiled eggs;
• A handful of black olives, seedless;
• 70 gr. carrot salad, “in Korean”;
• seven tablespoons low-fat sour cream;
• 60 gr. sausage, preferably dense, cheese;
• pod of sweet red pepper;
• a teaspoon of good spicy ketchup;
• a spoon of mustard with grains;
• four rectangular loaves.
1. On a fine grater, rub the sausage cheese and mix it with sour cream, spicy sauce and mustard, add a little salt and ground pepper.
2. Put the rice in a wide dish in a wide square layer and smear it with sour cream dressing. Calculate so that the sides of the square are equal to the length of one loaf.
3. On top of the cheese layer, gently lay out the sliced “Cervelat” and also lubricate it with a dressing.
4. On the sausage, put the pepper, chopped into thin short straws, and again mix the layer with sour cream.
5. Spread evenly one finely shredded boiled carrot over the pepper and smear it, like all the previous layers.
6. Attach the loaves to the sides of the salad and lightly press them down so that they stick well.
7. With the remaining carrots, a knife for cleaning potatoes, cut off thin strips.
8. Take a toothpick and chop carrot strips on it by the edges, connecting the two opposite ones, and thereby forming a bow.
9. Peel the boiled eggs and separate the whites and yolks. Rub them in different dishes. Spread on the surface of the salad oblique stripes of yolk and white. 10. Cut the olives into thin strips and contour the egg strips with it.
11. Bread grease the remaining dressing, and in the center of the salad, put a bow of carrot.
Salad with sausage cheese - “Yummy”
• 700 gr. a tomato;
• 250 gr. sausage cheese;
• 350 gr. smoked or half-smoked sausage;
• two glasses of sour cream, medium-fat;
• a tablespoon of dried poppy;
• Three slices of stale white bread.
1. Cut tomatoes and sausage into centimeter sized cubes, cheese into thin cubes.
2. Use a sharp knife to slice the bread into thin pieces and fry them in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
3. Squeeze the garlic through the press, add the poppy seeds and mix well.
4. Combine sausage, cheese and tomatoes in one bowl. Add croutons and season the salad with cooked sour cream sauce, mix.
5. If you do not like crispy croutons in a salad - soak it up to serve 2 hours in the refrigerator. Crackers absorb moisture and become soft.
Salads with sausage cheese - tricks and useful tips on cooking
• The consistency of sausage cheeses varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. For salads, thick cheese sausages are preferable.
• If sausage cheese is rubbed badly and sticks to the grater, grease its surface with any vegetable oil.
• To lubricate layers, it is best to take a more liquid mayonnaise or sour cream. They are easier to distribute over the surface, and they better and faster saturate the salad.