A hot cheese sandwich is a great snack for all occasions.
It is as tasty as pizza, but it is made many times faster.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese - the general principles of cooking
The basis of any sandwich is bread. There are no exact rules. You can use white and dark bread, baguettes, loaves, choose the product to your taste, unless otherwise indicated in the recipe. The bread is cut into pieces up to one centimeter, then the filling is applied or spread on it.
Processed cheese is different. You can use a soft product, which is usually sold in jars. But more often take the usual cheese in the foil “Friendship” and the like. You can cook sandwiches with sausage smoked cheese, it also turns out delicious.
As an addition to hot sandwiches, sausages, meat, vegetables, various sauces, fish products are used. Bake sandwiches in the oven, fry in a pan or simply heated in a microwave oven.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese and egg
The recipe for delicious and incredibly delicious hot sandwiches with melted cheese and egg. It is advisable to use a good non-stick griddle so that the filling does not stick.
• 5 pieces of bread or loaf;
• 100 g of processed cheese;
• 1 egg raw;
• oil for frying.
1. Cream cheese must be kneaded with a fork with an egg. You can do this in a combine, but do not overdo it, there should be lumps.
2. Season a lot of spices. There is complete freedom of action: pepper, garlic, sweet paprika, dried dill, you can take some ready-made mixture. Be sure to salt.
3. Pour the fat, turn on the fire under the griddle and heat well.
4. Now we smear the cheese mass with the egg on the sandwich and shift it into the red-hot fat with the filling down. Fry several slices at once.
5. As soon as the filling on the bread is reddened, you can remove. Either turn over to the other side and fry the lower part of the bread, this is optional. 6. We send hot sandwiches to the table.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese and sausage in the oven
A variant of simple hot sandwiches with melted cheese and sausage, which can be cooked in the oven. If there is no time at all, then the microwave will fit. But it will not so tasty. We take sausage boiled, sausages, wieners will fit.
• 200 g sausage;
• 2 processed cheese;
• 1 loaf / baguette;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 2 spoons of mayonnaise;
• spices, mustard, greens.
1. Rub the sausage on a coarse grater. Of course, you can cut into small cubes, but it will turn out much longer.
2. Following the sausage, three curd cheeses. If you have time, you can hold them a little in the freezer.
3. Immediately rub garlic cloves, send in the total mass.
4. Put the mayonnaise, a little green, cut the leaves very finely.
5. Now we turn on the fantasy and fill sandwiches with spices, mustard. But you can not add anything.
6. Cut a baguette or loaf in standard pieces. You can use white, bran and even dark bread, if there are no loaves.
7. Spread the cheese filling with sausage, immediately move the pieces on a baking sheet.
8. The oven should already be warming up. The temperature is not less than 220 degrees.
9. Put the sandwiches for ten minutes. We look at readiness, bring to the degree you need. Someone likes just warmed up pieces, someone likes well-fried snacks.
10. In the microwave oven sandwiches will not fry. Enough two minutes, so they just warmed up.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese and garlic (with crab sticks)
For fragrant hot sandwiches with melted cheese and garlic will need a few crab sticks. You can cook such a snack in the oven, in the pan, and in the microwave oven.
• 1 cheese;
• 5 slices of loaf;
• 3 sticks;
• 1 spoon of mayonnaise;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 30 g of oil.
1. Rub the cheese with garlic, throw in a bowl.
2. Add sticks, pre-thawed and also grated. 3. Season the mixture with spices, throw a spoon of mayonnaise and stir.
4. Slices loaf grease a thin layer of butter. It should be softened.
5. From above we put a layer from the prepared stuffing.
6. Now sandwiches can be put on a baking sheet, baked at 220 ° C.
7. Or put in the microwave oven for 2-3 minutes, depending on the desired state of the cheese.
8. Either we shift to the pan greased with a drop of oil, cover and cook under the lid for a couple of minutes.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese and egg (with onions)
Variant of very fragrant hot sandwiches with melted cheese, egg and onion. We need to take one head, the size of a little more than an egg, so that everything works out.
• 80 grams of cheese;
• 1 egg;
• spices, oil;
• 1 onion;
• pieces of loaf.
1. Put the melted cheese in a bowl and knead with a fork. If the product is solid enough and dense, then you can use a float.
2. Add the egg.
3. Clean the onion. Then cut into very small cubes, send to the egg with cheese.
4. Put the spices, stir.
5. Spread the mixture into pieces of loaf.
6. The oil by this time should already be heated in a frying pan.
7. Spread the sandwiches stuffed down, brown.
8. Remove from the pan, rather send to the table, you can decorate it with greens, a piece of tomato or cucumber.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese, sausage and tomato
For such hot sandwiches with melted cheese and sausage, you also need a fresh tomato. This snack is very similar in taste to pizza. The recipe will help out, if there is no desire or time to knead the dough.
• 2 spoons of ketchup;
• 5 loaves of bread;
• 5 pieces of sausage;
• 5 pieces of processed cheese;
• 1 tomato.
1. We smear bread with ketchup. You can use any tomato sauce. Fans of spicy can use adjika or a mixture of ketchup and mustard.
2. Put the sausage. It can be salami, ham, boiled, liverwurst sausage. In general, complete freedom of action. If you use a product of small diameter, you can put a few pieces. 3. Cut the tomato into circles, spread over the sausage.
4. Now the cheese. You can cut the processed cheese or use a portion of the plate. Spread on tomato.
5. Put the sandwiches for 2 minutes in the microwave oven.
6. Either roast the bread with the filling in the oven. In this case, the dish will be even more like a pizza.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese, garlic and carrots
A variant of hot sandwiches with melted cheese and garlic, to which Korean carrot is added. The snack is not only very aromatic, but also bright enough. It is advisable to bake the bread with the filling in the oven, it will turn out more beautiful.
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 200 g carrots;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• bread or loaf;
1. Squeeze the carrot, put on a cutting board and cut with a knife so that the pieces are no more than half a centimeter.
2. We rub cheese, it is possible to use cheese curds in a foil, we send to carrots.
3. Next, throw garlic. No need to put any spices. Salt is not needed, it is enough in the carrot and in the cheese.
4. Spread the thoroughly mixed mass on a loaf. In fact, the thickness of the layer does not matter. But the cheese at boiling can drain off the pieces, so it is not necessary to impose too much.
5. Grease the baking tray with butter. It will give pieces to roast on the back side until a beautiful crust.
6. Spread slices with filling.
7. Bake at 200 for about a quarter of an hour. Heat the oven in advance so as not to dry the products.
Hot sandwiches with melted cheese, egg and chicken
Option hot sandwiches, which are prepared with boiled or smoked chicken. The snack is very satisfying.
• 150 g chicken;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 0.5 onions;
• 1 egg;
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, throw in a bowl. As already mentioned, you can take a piece of boiled or smoked chicken. You can also cook sandwiches with meat, ham, bacon.
2. Onion crumble very small, so that the vegetable had time to prepare. Sent in a bowl to pieces of chicken. 3. We rub cheese or we cut, we also shift to the total mass.
4. Add the raw egg, pepper, salt and knead well.
5. Spread the minced meat into pieces of bread, shift it to the form.
6. Put in the oven.
7. Cooking for about fifteen minutes. We take out when the bread is browned below and a nice crust appears on the surface of the sandwich.
Hot melted cheese sandwiches - tips and tricks
• Hot sandwiches can be made not only in the pan or in the oven. Almost every housewife in the kitchen has a wonderful saucepan - a slow cooker. It will fit for cooking 4-5 small pieces of bread at a time. Cook in this case, you need a baking program.
• Bread for a sandwich can be spread on any sauce based on ketchup, mayonnaise, butter. From this appetizer will only taste better.
• Sandwiches with raw foods (onions, fish, meat) are baked longer than with ready-made ingredients. Therefore, the temperature in the oven should be made a little lower, so that the bread does not burn.
• To make a ruddy crust on the slices of bread below, you can grease them with a thin layer of butter. Or to cover with this fat the baking sheet on which the snack is baked.
• If raw onions are added to sandwiches, you can fry it in oil a little before setting it, it will be more tasty. Add a savory snack to help pickling onions in a bite. It also eliminates bitterness.