Lazy dishes are very popular. They help save a lot of time, but at the same time eat delicious, satisfying, diverse.
One of the most popular Russian dishes is lazy cabbage rolls that are fake. Surprisingly easy!
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream sauce - general principles of cooking
• Cabbage. The head does not need to boil, which already saves a lot of time. It is enough to cut the vegetable finely, you can use a grater or a knife-shredder, mash it with your hands.
• Meat. Ready stuffing is suitable for cabbage rolls, you can chop it yourself. We choose meat according to your taste and possibilities.
• Pic. In stuffed cabbage usually goes boiled cereal. You can even use leftovers from the side dish.
• Onions, carrots, tomatoes and other vegetables are laid for juiciness, variety. They can be added to the sauce, it all depends on the recipe.
• Sour cream. One of the most popular sauce options. Usually sour cream is diluted with water. Tomato juice or pasta, garlic, salt, greens, various spices are added to taste. You can pour the raw cabbage rolls, but it's better to fry them a little first.
Fried lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream sauce
The simplest recipe for lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream sauce on the stove. You can stew immediately in the pan if the height allows.
• 350 grams of minced meat;
• rice dry 100 grams;
• 200 grams of cabbage;
• onion head;
• fresh egg;
• 250 grams of sour cream;
• 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce;
• a couple of cloves of garlic and butter;
• flour for breading cabbage rolls.
1. Wash the rice, pour it into boiling water (about a liter), add salt and cook. Drain the excess fluid.
2. Cut the cabbage into thin strips, chop the onion or twist through a meat grinder, if the stuffing is prepared at home.
3. Combine all with boiled rice, add one clove of garlic, break into the total weight of the egg, season with spices, stir.
4. Form a large elongated burgers, roll each piece in flour. 5. Put in hot oil, fry the cabbage rolls first on one side, then brown the other.
6. Combine the sour cream with the garlic, which remained, dilute with a glass of water, pour in the soy sauce, pepper. Stir the fill.
7. Pour the stuffed cabbage rolls, cover, simmer. After boiling you need to turn down the fire. Quenching time is about 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with greens, serve the finished dish along with sour cream sauce.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream in the oven (without rice)
Recipe for lazy cabbage rolls that are cooked in the oven. For sour cream sauce, you need some tomato ketchup. With him the dish will be brighter.
• 400 grams of meat;
• 400 g cabbage;
• 80 g of carrots and onions;
• 400 g sour cream;
• 50 g of ketchup;
• egg, spices, butter;
• some greens.
1. We start with onions and carrots. We cut and rub, put in a pan and pass a couple of minutes with a small amount of any fat. Cooling down.
2. Cut the cabbage into small pieces. Fill with boiling water. After 5-7 minutes, pour in a colander. Let stand to remove excess liquid, and also cool the vegetable.
3. We combine mincemeat from any meat with cabbage and browned vegetables, we divide to them one chicken egg. Fall asleep seasonings, do not forget about salt.
4. Sculpt round or oval cabbage rolls, put them in a baking dish. Cook for 15 minutes in the oven so that the items lightly brown and “grab”.
5. Combine sour cream with spices and tomato ketchup, add a little more than one glass of water. But it is possible and less, if a lot of gravy is not needed.
6. Take out of the oven cabbage rolls. Top them with cooked sauce.
7. Form back back.
8. Keep another about 20-25 minutes, when serving, we fall asleep with greens.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream with cheese (in the oven)
The recipe for delicious sauce for lazy cabbage. In addition to sour cream you will need hard cheese. It is necessary to take those varieties that melt well. Recipe with rice, indicated the amount of boiled cereal.
• 200 g of boiled rice;
• 450 g of minced meat;
• 300-400 g of cabbage;
• 400 g sour cream from 15% fat; • 1 onion;
• 1 small carrot;
• 120 grams of hard cheese.
1. Fry onions and carrots on the stove, cool.
2. Chop fresh cabbage into thin strips. Well mash your hands so that it becomes soft. If the vegetable is winter, then you can scald with boiling water, as was done in the last recipe.
3. Mix the vegetables with twisted meat, rice, and stuff the minced egg. Blind ordinary cabbage rolls, put in shape.
4. Smear each cream, should leave about 150 grams. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. The rest of the sour cream combined with a glass of warm water, add half of grated cheese, salt.
6. Remove the stuffed cabbage, pour over the sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Put the dish back in the oven. Cook about the same time. We wait until the cabbage rolls absorb almost the entire sauce, cover with a cheese crust.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream with mushrooms
There are several ways to cook lazy cabbage rolls with mushrooms in sour cream sauce. They can simply throw in the total mass, used for the filling, or add to the sauce. Here is the last option. The sauce is incredibly tasty, and the dish is very fragrant.
• 300 grams of cabbage;
• 400 grams of any stuffing;
• 150 grams of boiled rice;
• 300 grams of raw champignons (400 g frozen);
• 350 grams of sour cream;
• two cloves of garlic;
• egg, greens;
• 5-6 tablespoons of flour.
1. Cut the champignons into quarters, put them in the pan and fry until almost ready. At the end we put the bow, pass together to transparency. Pour the sour cream, warm up, pour in 150 ml of water, salt, pepper, warm up for a minute and turn it off.
2. Make a mass for stuffed cabbage, combine chopped, crumpled cabbage with minced meat and rice, season with salt, garlic, put a large egg. Stir.
3. Sculpt cabbage rolls, fry in flour.
4. Fry products to a beautiful crust on both sides. If they do not fit at once into the pan, prepare batches, but then return back. We put compactly.
5. We spread mushrooms with sour cream to the cabbage rolls, distribute, cover. 6. Stew on low heat. It will take about 15-20 minutes. Serve, sprinkled with fresh dill or parsley.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream layers (for the stove and oven)
This dish can be cooked on the stove or in the oven. In the second case, you can use a deep form, a cauldron or a large pot.
• half a kilo of minced meat;
• 400 grams of white cabbage;
• 150 g raw rice;
• a couple of carrots;
• a pair of onions;
• 400 grams of sour cream;
• a couple of cloves of garlic;
• spices, oil.
1. Pass carrots and onions in a frying pan. As soon as the onion slices become translucent, remove half of it in a bowl.
2. Add minced meat to vegetables, fry for a couple of minutes together, season with salt.
3. Boil rice for a few minutes, but not to full readiness. Pour all the water, mix with vegetables in a bowl.
4. Combine sour cream with garlic, put spices in the sauce to taste.
5. Chop the cabbage, remember hands with a small amount of salt. We put on the bottom of the greased form.
6. From above there is a layer from rice with vegetables, it is plentifully we grease sour cream. Half the sauce should go.
7. Now we lay out the stuffing and again pour sour cream. From above you can put a small bay leaf.
8. Cover, simmer on the stove until done.
9. Either we stretch the foil, cook in the oven for about half an hour, the temperature is 200. At the end you can brown the dish, sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream with tomatoes
Option delicious sauce from sour cream and fresh tomatoes. Cabbage rolls can be prepared according to any of the recipes above.
• 10 raw cabbage rolls (about 1 kg);
• 4 large, ripe tomatoes;
• one carrot;
• red bell pepper;
• a pair of bulbs;
• a glass of sour cream;
• four spoons of flour;
• spices, oil.
1. Roll the stuffed cabbage rolls in flour, fry in a frying pan, remove.
2. Add onion into the pan, grated carrot in a minute. Fry.
3. Pepper cut, also send after vegetables in the pan.
4. Remove the peels from the tomatoes, chop them, put them to the vegetables, stew for three minutes. Add sour cream and water. The amount of liquid at its discretion, about 300 ml. Put the spices, salt. 5. Fill the fried cabbage rolls with sauce, bring to readiness.
Lazy cabbage rolls in creamy meatless sauce (with mushrooms)
The second version of cabbage rolls with mushrooms, but without meat. Here again mushrooms are used.
• 200 g of boiled rice;
• 200 g raw champignons;
• 2 onions;
• 300 g cabbage;
• 2 eggs;
• 400 ml sour cream:
• flour, oil, spices;
• 1 tbsp. l tomato paste.
1. Cut the mushrooms into cubes. Pour the mushrooms into the pan, fry for a few minutes. Add onions to them. Cook until it is transparent. Cool it down.
2. Cut the cabbage, mash your hands, mix with rice and mushrooms, add eggs, seasonings. Stir. If the mass spreads, then pour a few tablespoons of flour or semolina.
3. We make small cutlets, roll in wheat flour, fry.
4. Combine sour cream with the same amount of water, add spices and a spoon of tomato paste to the sauce, stir.
5. We shift the prepared stuffed cabbage into the pan or in a saucepan, pour the seasoned sour cream.
6. Cover, cook on low heat for about 20 minutes, sprinkle with herbs.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream sauce - useful tips and tricks
• If there is no sour cream at home, you can use cream. Also for filling lazy cabbage rolls the famous Bechamel sauce is remarkably suitable.
• You can put a piece of butter inside any stuffed cabbage, it will melt during cooking, soak the patty.
• If you get a lot of cabbage, they can be frozen fresh, but better after pre-frying. At the right time it will only cook the sauce, pour and stew.