Pink salmon roasted in a frying pan is certainly not as useful as a steamer cooked or baked. But, and in this form, it saves some of its useful substances.
Only roasted pink salmon is obtained with a crispy crust, and has a pleasant taste. In addition, the cost of its afford almost everyone. Pink salmon is easy to purchase at any store or market.
Many housewives believe that roasted pink salmon turns dry. It's just that this fish has a thin layer of fat under the skin. And to make pink salmon juicy, fry it with the skin.
Pink salmon roasted in a frying pan - general principles of cooking
• To cook, take fresh fish.
• Fry the fish, chopping it into pieces.
• Thaw frozen fish in water.
• Before cooking, pan the fish in wheat flour.
• Fry fish from two sides over medium heat.
• Humpback salmon under vegetables after cooking insist under the lid.
• Place the finished fish on a paper towel so that it absorbs all the excess oil.
Pink salmon fried in a pan - a classic recipe
• one pink salmon;
• 120 grams of wheat flour;
• vegetable oil;
• black pepper;
• fish seasoning.
1. Clear pink salmon, remove the fins, tail and head with a sharp knife. Make a cut on the belly and pull out all the excess from the fish.
2. Dip the carcass in the water and rinse it. Dry with a towel and cut into pieces, 3.5 cm thick.
3. Roll the fish pieces in salt and pepper. Leave them to marinate for 18 minutes.
4. Slide the flour into the plate, add half a spoonful of fish seasoning to it and stir.
5. Alternately pan each fish slice in the resulting mixture. Flour should go on a pink salmon in an even layer.
6. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and heat it. Lay out the fish pieces evenly, they should not cover each other. Putting the stove on high heat, fry the fish for two minutes on each side. Constantly turn the pink salmon with a metal spatula. 7. Serve the finished fish hot with mustard, decorated with lemon slices.
Pink salmon, fried in a pan with mushrooms
• 490 g of pink salmon (fillet);
• 370 g of champignons;
• sunflower oil;
• one glass of sour cream 3.5% fat.
1. Rinse the fish fillets with cold water and get rid of excess moisture.
2. Remove the skin and cut the fillet into 1.3 cm thick slices.
3. Rub the salmon with salt and sprinkle with black pepper. Set aside the fish for some time with seasoning.
4. Peel the onions together with the champignons and rinse under water. Cut off the roots of mushrooms, dry them and cut into thin layers. Chop the onions into squares.
5. Heat the frying pan with oil and fry the fish until half cooked. As soon as it takes a white tint, remove it from the heat. Put the fish in a plate.
6. In the same pan, add the oil again and fry the onions. Then add the mushrooms. Stew them together until the mushrooms are ready.
7. Then immediately add the sour cream, cover the lid and simmer for 16 minutes.
8. Next, remove the lid and add pink salmon to the mushrooms and onions. Mix gently and cover again. Cook for another 9 minutes on the smallest fire.
9. Let the brewed infuse for 12 minutes.
10. Serve the dish hot, spreading it out on plates. Put the fish first, then pour over the mushroom sauce.
Fried pink salmon under marinade
• 520 g pink salmon;
• tomato paste;
• two onions and carrots;
• vegetable oil;
• spoon of vinegar;
• Bay leaf;
• four l. wheat flour;
• a teaspoon of sugar;
• spoon of cloves;
• 45 ml of water.
1. Wash and dry the fish. Put it on a cutting board and cut it into arbitrary pieces with a sharp knife. Sprinkle them with pepper and rub with salt. Put in a bowl and leave to soak for 11 minutes.
2. Wash vegetables, peel and chop them. Chop the onion and chop the carrot.
3. Pour the oil into the pan and heat up. Roll the pieces of fish from all sides in flour and spread on the pan. Cook pink salmon until rosy color, then put it on the plate. 4. Put a clean pan on the fire and fry the onions in the oil. After a while, add carrots to it. Fry the vegetables together for 4 minutes. After seasoning the vegetables with tomato paste and cook for another eight minutes.
5. Add water, pepper, sugar, vinegar, salt, cloves and laurel leaf to the vegetables. Stir and simmer for 14 minutes.
6. Lay the fish in a plate in an even layer and cover it with hot vegetable marinade. Leave the dish to cool to room temperature. Then wrap the fish under the marinade with cling film and put in the refrigerator for three hours.
7. Serve cold, garnished with greens.
Fillet of pink salmon, fried in a pan with onions
• pink salmon;
• 130 g onions;
• three spoons of table flour;
• sunflower oil.
1. Clean the fish from the scales. Cut off her head and rinse under the water from the blood and hymen. Dry the pink salmon, cut along the ridge and carefully separate the fillets from the bone. Trim the skin and pull it off.
2. Wash the fillets, cut into slices, pepper and salt. Leave it in this form for 14 minutes.
3. Take a knife and remove the onion peel. Then rinse the onion, dry and chop into centimeters thick rings.
4. Send the pan to the fire and pour vegetable oil into it. While it is heated, roll the fish in wheat flour and dip the pieces into the pan.
5. Cook pink salmon for five minutes, turning it over once. As soon as the fish turns ruddy, put it on the plate.
6. After all the fish pieces are ready, lower the onions in the same pan. Fry it to full readiness.
7. Next, lay the fish on top of the onion, close the lid and cook another minute.
8. Turn off the heat and leave for 7 minutes.
9. Serve the fish by placing a bow on top of it. As a side dish fit pasta or porridge.
Pink salmon fried in a pan with vegetables
• 390 g pink salmon;
• five tablespoons of flour;
• two bows;
• black pepper;
• five tablespoons of butter;
• 280 bell peppers; • 120 grams of tomatoes.
1. Immerse the fillet in warm water, and wait until the pink salmon is completely thawed. Then wash the pink salmon and divide into pieces.
2. Brush Bulgarian peppers outside with a brush. Divide the vegetables in half and remove the core. Peeled peppers cut into strips.
3. Peel the onions and cut into half rings.
4. Using a special knife for cleaning vegetables, remove the peel from the carrot. Slice the vegetable into thin sticks.
5. Rinse the tomato, dry and cut into sharp cubes with a sharp knife.
6. While cooking oil in a pan, cook the breading. Stir flour with salt, seasoning and pepper. Roll fish in this mixture. Roast it for five minutes on each side. Put the finished pieces in a bowl.
7. In another skillet, heat the oil and fry the onions until transparent. Add carrots to fried onions and fry for another four minutes. Then add the Bulgarian pepper, salt, tomato and pepper. Simmer everything together for another 12 minutes.
8. Add fish to the prepared vegetable mixture and mix.
9. Serve fish with vegetables as a separate dish, hot.
Fillet of pink salmon, fried in a frying pan in sour cream sauce
• 460 g of pink salmon (fillet);
• four spoons of sour cream;
• 200 g of mushrooms;
• 90 g onions;
• six tablespoons of flour;
• vegetable oil;
• dried dill.
1. Cut the mushrooms randomly and fry in butter for 12 minutes. Then peel the onions, cut them into rings and add to the mushrooms. Roast another 6 minutes.
2. Pour one spoonful of flour, turmeric into the frying, and fry until the color of the flour is ruddy.
3. Add sour cream to the pan, stir and add water.
4. Add salt, spices and, while stirring, bring the sauce to a boil.
5. Dip the dried and dried fillet of pink salmon in flour and fry in hot oil from all sides until browning.
6. Add the finished fish to the sauce, mix and simmer all together until the sauce is thick.
7. Serve the dish with the stewed vegetables, watering the sauce on top.
Pink salmon fried in a pan with carrots
• 610 g of fish;
• a mixture of ground peppers;
• 60 grams of wheat flour;
• two large carrots;
• two bows;
• one celery;
• sunflower oil;
• four leaves of laurel;
1. If the fish is frozen, then it is better to pull it out of the freezer in a day to thaw. If the fish is fresh, then immediately start cleaning it. Remove all excess fish, rinse it and dry.
2. Cut the pink salmon in portions and spread the spices on your hands, spreading them evenly over each piece of fish. Leave a pink salmon for 7 minutes.
3. Put the flour in a bowl and roll each piece of pink salmon in it. Then roll the fish in breadcrumbs.
4. Fry the fish in the pan for four minutes on each side. Turn the pink salmon with a spatula. Put the finished pieces on paper napkins so that they absorb all the excess fat.
5. Take a special knife and peel the carrots. Vegetable chop finely.
6. Peel the onion, rinse and chop into half rings, rings or cubes.
7. Rinse the celery stalk and cut it into small pieces with a sharp knife.
8. Put all the vegetables in a frying pan heated with oil. Add spices and bay leaves to them. Cook until soft vegetables. Top up with water if necessary.
9. When the vegetables are ready, remove the bay leaves.
10. Put half a mixture of vegetables on the bottom of the plate, put the pink salmon fillet on them, cover again with all the remaining vegetables.
11. Garnish with chopped parsley.
12. Serve the dish with sour cream and a slice of bread.
Pink salmon in pastry, fried in a pan
• 2.2 kg pink salmon fillet;
• juice of half a lemon;
• black pepper;
• sunflower oil;
• five eggs;
• 260 g of flour;
• 250 ml of milk.
1. Fillet of pink salmon, if it is frozen, place it in ordinary water, and leave it in it for 35 minutes.
2. Rinse the fish and place on a cutting board. Chop each fillet three centimeters thick.
3. Put the pink salmon in a bowl, pour lemon juice, sprinkle with salt, dried herbs and pepper. 4. Stir everything, coat the marinade with the fish and leave it alone for 18 minutes.
5. Separate the whites from the yolks and distribute them into different dishes.
6. To the beaten yolks add warm milk, salt and a spoonful of vegetable oil. Whisk everything and add sifted flour. The dough should be no lumps.
7. Beat whites with a mixer or broom until frothy. Add this mass to the dough.
8. Put the pan on medium heat and heat the oil in it. Dip the fish in the dough.
9. Fry pink salmon from all sides until brownish crust.
10. Put the finished slices in a plate. Serve them with pickles, vegetables and green onions.
11. As a garnish, you can serve boiled potatoes, rice, buckwheat porridge or mashed potatoes.
12. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped dill, basil, parsley and cilantro.
Pink salmon fried in a pan - tricks and tips
• For a crisp, roll the humpback salmon in flour.
• To make the fish juicy, marinate it in lemon juice before cooking.
• To give the dish an exotic taste, pour it with orange juice while frying.
• A set of spices for the preparation of this dish will suit anyone.
• If desired, grill fish on animal fats.
• Sometimes, instead of flour, use breadcrumbs.
• For flavor, roll the fish slices in garlic granules.