Mushroom caviar - a wonderful snack! It is very tasty, but easy to prepare. Mushrooms can take any, but especially can snack from the experience. How to cook caviar from them?
How to cook caviar from common mushrooms - general principles
It is usually boiled and fried before cooking caviar, but it all depends on the recipe. Usually mushrooms boil for at least 20 minutes. Readiness again defined "by eye". As soon as they settle on the bottom, you can turn it off. Broth poured immediately. Then the mushrooms are fried separately or together with other products.
What else to put in caviar:
Other vegetables, liver, different types of mushrooms can be added. Served with garlic, pepper, vinegar, herbs. You can use it immediately or roll up for the winter. The temperature of the dish is also not particularly significant. Someone likes chilled caviar, uses for sandwiches, layered salads. But you can use it hot, served with cereals, boiled pasta and other side dishes.
How to cook caviar from carrot and onion
The easiest and easiest recipe for caviar of honey agaric, which can be used immediately or used for winter harvesting.
• 500 grams of boiled mushrooms;
• 200 ml of oil;
• 2 onions;
• 2 carrots;
• 1 tbsp. l vinegar;
• salt pepper.
1. We take a large frying pan, pour 30 ml of oil into it, set it on fire.
2. Add the onion, chopped into half rings, start to fry it.
3. After a couple of minutes, add the carrot and fry too. As soon as the vegetables are slightly browned, remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl.
4. Pour 70 ml of oil into the frying pan, heat and fry the boiled mushrooms for about five minutes, make the fire strong.
5. We twist vegetables and mushrooms in the meat grinder. Uses a mesh with medium sized cells.
6. Pour the remaining oil into a saucepan or in a saucepan, set on fire.
7. Spread the mushroom mass, season to taste with spices, stew under the lid for a quarter of an hour. 8. If the caviar is used immediately, then do not put vinegar. If the dish is a billet for the winter, then add a tablespoon of essence, stir thoroughly.
9. Boil the preparation with vinegar for a few minutes, put the mushroom caviar in sterile jars, cork. Keep the workpiece only in a cool place. A fridge or a good basement, in which the temperature does not rise above 10 ° C.
How to cook caviar from tomato with tomatoes
Recipe for mushroom caviar from fresh mushrooms with a rich tomato flavor. If you do not like garlic, you can reduce its quantity or exclude it.
• 1.5 kg of honey agaric;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 1 carrot;
• 3 ripe tomatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 180 g of oil;
1. Boil the mushrooms until ready in salted water. Throw the mushrooms in a colander, let the water flow.
2. Fry onions and carrots in a skillet.
3. Add the mushrooms, fry together on maximum heat.
4. Chop the tomatoes with a blender or simply rub, but in this case it is better to remove the skins.
5. Pour the mushrooms with vegetables with a grated tomato mass, simmer about half before steaming the juice.
6. Pass the cooked vegetables with honey mushrooms through the meat grinder.
7. Fill the mass with the remaining oil, spices, add garlic and stew together for another five minutes. If the caviar turns out to be liquid, then you need to evaporate the excess moisture over high heat, remove the cover.
How to cook caviar from mushrooms with green onions and vinegar
Recipe for spicy and very fragrant caviar of honey agaric. Onions are used and bulb and green, vinegar prescription is table.
• 1 onion;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 100 ml of oil;
• 400 grams of boiled mushrooms;
• 2 tablespoons of vinegar;
1. Boiled honey mushrooms fry to a ruddy color on the butter, put out of the pan, chop after cooling. You can twist in a meat grinder or grind blender.
2. Add more oil to the pan, put the chopped onion, fry until done.
3. Chop finely green onions, add to the onion vegetable, cook half a minute. 4. Pour vinegar onions.
5. Add twisted mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and pepper, you can use different spices.
6. Roast the eggs for a couple of minutes over low heat, serve cold or hot.
How to cook caviar from eggplant
A wonderful way to cook caviar from the experience so that it turned out a lot. Eggplants are very similar in taste to mushrooms, they are excellent friends in a dish.
• 1 kg of mushrooms;
• 1 kg of eggplants;
• 100 g parsley;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• 3 onions;
• 1 tbsp. l vinegar 9%;
• spices, oil.
1. Boil the mushrooms for a quarter of an hour, then chop finely, spread on a frying pan and fry a little.
2. Eggplants need to be cut into pieces of arbitrary size, soak in salt water, fry in parts in a griddle.
3. In the pan after the eggplants, you need to add a little oil, put the chopped onion and fry too.
4. All roasted caviar ingredients need to twist through a meat grinder and again put in a frying pan.
5. Add salt, pepper, pour in some more oil and fill with garlic. Fry the chopped mass a couple of minutes, bring to the desired taste.
6. Pour chopped parsley, take a lot, cook a couple more minutes. You can use not only parsley, but also dill, basil.
7. Caviar served with black bread, use for filling tartlets.
How to cook caviar from liver with liver
Option very fragrant caviar or pate, you can call the dish as you like. In any case, it will turn out unrealistically tasty, economical.
• 400 g of liver;
• 200 g onions;
• 200 g carrots;
• 400 g boiled mushrooms;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 0.2 packs of butter creamy.
1. Cut the carrots and onions into large pieces, pour half of the vegetable oil into a large stewpan, heat up and fry the vegetables until golden brown at maximum heat.
2. We wash the liver, cut into pieces, add to the vegetables, quickly stir, pour in a glass of boiling water, cover and simmer for 15-2 minutes. The pieces should be prepared inside, but not dry. As soon as the rye disappears, you can turn off the fire, the by-product comes to readiness. 3. In the second part of vegetable oil we fry boiled mushrooms.
4. We twist vegetables with a liver and mushrooms through the meat grinder, we spread in a pan.
5. Add spices to your taste: salt, pour pepper of any kind, you can add garlic, greens.
6. We mix everything, we warm up on the stove for about ten minutes.
7. Add chopped butter. It will make caviar taste softer, more tender. Stir until dissolved, remove from heat. Liver caviar can be consumed immediately, served with side dishes or cooled and used for sandwiches.
How to cook caviar from winter season with vinegar
Formulation of a wonderful preparation for the winter. Before cooking caviar from mushrooms, wash the mushrooms thoroughly, you can boil in advance.
• 1 kg of mushrooms;
• 1 tbsp. l salts;
• 250 g of carrots and onions;
• 0.5 tsp. acetic essence;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• 70 ml of oil.
1. Boil the mushrooms in salted water, drain all the liquid.
2. Onions should be cut, put in hot oil, fry for a couple of minutes. Add grated carrot to it, bring the vegetables to softness and fry a little.
3. Now you can lay out mushrooms, cook everything together for another ten minutes.
4. We twist through a meat grinder, again we lay out in a frying pan or in a saucepan, we fill with spices, we add garlic, we pour in 200 ml of water.
5. Put on the stove, cook the eggs for a quarter of an hour.
6. Five minutes before the end add vinegar. Stir well.
7. Fold in sterile jars, spin, cool eggs under the blanket up bottom. Keep it in the cold.
How to cook caviar from Bulgarian pepper with Bulgarian pepper
This caviar from honey agaric excretes not only taste, but also appearance. Use only ripe and red peppers to make it really beautiful.
• 500 g boiled mushrooms;
• 100 g onions;
• 200 grams of pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. vinegar;
• 120 ml of oil.
1. Onion is cut into cubes, fried a couple of minutes on half the oil.
2. Add to the onions again, fry until cooked vegetables.
3. We twist the mass through a meat grinder together with two cloves of garlic. 4. Pepper is freed from the cores, first cut into thin straws, then across. We need small cubes, the size should not exceed the pea.
5. Pour the remaining oil into the pan, spread the pepper, fry until soft.
6. Add twisted caviar with mushrooms, salt and pepper, simmer together for another ten minutes. We look at readiness.
7. If you need to spin the eggs for the winter, then add vinegar, put boiling mass in jars.
8. If caviar is cooked just like that, then turn off, put any greens, you can add fresh garlic, stir and cool.
Caviar from a wild experience - useful tips and tricks
• Caviar must have a mushroom flavor. Therefore, do not clog the dish with a large number of fragrant spices and very fragrant herbs, for example, cilantro or basil.
• If there are a lot of vegetables in caviar, then the taste will be lost again. In this case, for the flavor, you can add chopped mushroom cube or granulated broth, just remember that it is very salty.
• There is a lot of water in mushrooms. Therefore, after cooking, they must be left in a colander, squeezed well before frying, spread only in hot oil.
• Usually a lot of vegetable oil is added to caviar It is used for frying and stewing. But you can always use part of the butter, if the billet is not intended for long-term storage.
• Mushroom caviar can not only be canned, but also frozen. For this dish is laid out in small containers or plastic cups, placed in the freezer. The method is convenient in that it allows you to eliminate or reduce the amount of vinegar.