There are some dishes that always work out for the glory. Potatoes in the oven with chicken - one of them. This hot turns out to be delicious, fragrant, satisfying, and thanks to step-by-step recipes, even a teenager will cope with its preparation.
Step-by-step potato recipe in the oven with chicken - general principles
The dish consists of two main components: chicken and potatoes. Preliminary preparation of ingredients does not take much time. Meat should be thoroughly washed, if necessary, chopped into pieces, dry and marinate. Peel potatoes and cut.
If you do not have time, it is not necessary to pickle chicken, you can simply rub it with spices, sauces. But, if you have extra minutes, then put the pieces in any favorite marinade and let them infuse for a bit. Marinade can be based on mayonnaise, sour cream, kefir, soy sauce with the addition of garlic, spicy herbs, spices.
Additionally, you can put other vegetables in the dish: pepper, tomato, onion, zucchini, cabbage and others. So that all the ingredients are cooked at the same time, are not turned into a slurry or are not under-baked, cut all the vegetables into slices of the same size and shape.
Once all the ingredients are ready, put them on the oiled baking sheet and send to the oven. For taste, juiciness and beautiful appearance, the dish can be sprinkled with grated cheese, sprinkled with sauce, sprinkled with greens.
Potatoes in the oven with chicken: a step by step recipe
• 4 medium chicken legs;
• 6 small tubers of young potatoes;
• onion head;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• 2 small carrots;
• ground black pepper, salt - 5 grams;
• bay leaf - 2 leaves.
For creamy gravy:
• mayonnaise - 30 mg;
• half a cup of medium-fat cream;
• 3 cloves of garlic; • black ground pepper - 5 grams.
As an additional product, take 120 ml of vegetable oil, one 10-gram packet of paprika with ground, universal seasoning, seasonings for potatoes, ground turmeric and curry. Also for submission will need on the floor a bunch of fresh parsley and dill, two or three fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, a small piece of cabbage or other vegetables.
1. Before you start cooking potatoes baked with chicken, put in the oven to warm up, then prepare all the products: wash the potatoes, peel, peel, cut into medium circles. Bulgarian pepper cut in half, cut the stalk, remove the seeds, wash, cut into medium rings. Peel carrots, rinse, cut into thin circles. Free the onion from the husk, cut into rings, peel the garlic cloves, chop in the garlic.
2. Defrost chicken thighs, rinse them under running cold water, chop them into several pieces with a small hatchet.
3. Mix the prepared carrot in a deep bowl with potatoes, bell pepper and two chopped cloves of garlic, add a little salt, black pepper, and a pinch of seasoning with universal, ground paprika, turmeric and curry. If you wish, you can safely use any other spices and seasonings to your liking. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the vegetable mixture, and mix everything thoroughly.
4. Take a deep sheet or baking dish. The container must be deep enough so that during baking, the oil and juice released from the meat and vegetables will not flow into the oven. Well grease the sheet with vegetable oil, place on it potatoes mixed with vegetables and seasonings, spread the onion rings on top.
5. In a separate small bowl, mix the rest of the seasoning, pour in vegetable oil, add some black pepper and salt, add three cloves of garlic, stir well. Grate the thawed chicken legs with this mixture, place them on the potatoes with the vegetables and onions. If you still have a spicy mixture, pour it on top of the chicken leg. If you want the finished dish turned out a little fatter and juicier, then you can sprinkle some more vegetable oil over the laid out ingredients. 6. Place the frying sheet with its contents in a preheated oven, bake at a moderate temperature, about 180 degrees, for about an hour. Be sure to adjust the temperature, because with constant high heat oil and the juice released from the legs and vegetables will quickly evaporate, and as a result the dish will turn out to be rather dry, and besides, potatoes and onions can burn from above.
7. While the potatoes and chicken are baked, make a creamy garlic sauce: squeeze the chives through the garlic press, put it in a small deep bowl, add mayonnaise to it, pour in the cream, add black pepper, add some salt, mix it well. Do not overdo it with salt, since salt is already present in mayonnaise. Cream for gravy necessarily buy with a low percentage of fat or even fat-free, as in the finished dish and so contains a sufficient amount of butter.
8. After one hour of baking, open the oven, check the meat and vegetables for readiness by piercing the potatoes and chicken legs with a fork. If the dish is ready - cut the chicken thighs into portions with a knife and place them on plates, lay potatoes, peppers and carrots next to them. Top of the dish pour oil, remaining on the sheet, and cooked creamy gravy.
9. Next to a separate plate, put the vegetable salad. For vegetable salad, you can take any vegetables to your taste, for example, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, radish or radish: wash them, peel, chop and season with mayonnaise. Or you can simply chop the vegetables into slices and put them on a plate with potatoes and legs. Place sliced black bread in a separate plate.
Step-by-step potato recipe in the oven with chicken, baked with cheese layers
• 2 kilograms of average young potatoes;
• 4 bulbs;
• 15 chicken drumsticks;
• a small piece of Dutch cheese;
• 1 small jar of mayonnaise.
In addition to all the listed ingredients, take five grams of finely ground salt, 15 grams of ground allspice and a bunch of fresh parsley or dill and about 30 ml of sunflower oil to lubricate the frying sheet. Salt can and not add, because the composition of the dish includes mayonnaise, which already has salt. If desired, you can still take half a pack of seasoning for potatoes or chicken, they will give the dish a greater flavor. Also, if you want, prepare for serving two fresh tomatoes and cucumber and a small amount of tomato ketchup for watering the finished dish. Cooking Method:
1. As in the first recipe, before cooking baked potatoes with chicken and cheese, set the oven to warm up to a temperature of 200-220 degrees.
2. First of all prepare all products: thaw chicken legs, rinse with cold water. Be sure to bake well thawed thighs, so they are better soaked with seasonings and mayonnaise.
3. Peel the onions, place them in a small cup, add three large spoons of mayonnaise and leave for twenty minutes to soak.
4. Peel the potatoes, rinse, cut into slices, add salt, sprinkle with black pepper and marinate for a few minutes in mayonnaise.
5. Sprinkle chicken drumsticks with black pepper, add salt and any seasoning if desired, add a small amount of mayonnaise and leave for half an hour to marinate.
6. When all products are marinated, take a deep frying sheet, grease and put prepared products in layers in the following order: potatoes, onions, chicken drumsticks.
7. Place the frying sheet with all the layered components in the preheated oven and bake for less than one hour at 220 degrees.
8. While the potatoes with chicken legs are baked, grate the Dutch cheese on a fine-grated grater. You can easily replace the Dutch cheese with any other hard or semi-hard cheese, or take melted, creamy, without various cheeses, the main thing is that the product is natural and melts well when heated, but not burnt.
9. Rinse fresh parsley or dill, finely chop with a knife.
10. After about 50 minutes of baking, open the oven, sprinkle the potatoes with chicken legs with chopped cheese and greens, put them in the oven again for a few minutes to melt the cheese and brown a little.
11. When the dish is covered with a beautiful cheese crust, turn off the oven, remove the baking sheet, arrange the chicken and potatoes on flat plates, next to put the vegetable salad from fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and vegetable oil. Also put slices of white bread on a separate plate. If you want the dish to be juicier, you can put any sauce in a small bowl or simply pour the dish with tomato ketchup.
Step-by-step recipe for potatoes in the oven with chicken - tips and helpful tips
• You can use to cook absolutely any part of the chicken: drumsticks, legs, thighs, breasts. You can also buy a whole carcass and chop it into pieces of the desired size.
• If you have a mature potato, then it must be cleaned; you should simply wash the young potatoes thoroughly.
• Do not ignore spices, seasonings, herbs, herbs - they give the finished dish a special aroma and freshness.
• Serve the dish best hot with fresh or canned vegetables, greens. Enjoy your meal.