Mayonnaise is a very harmful and high-calorie, but everyone's favorite product. Holiday tables usually burst with an abundance of fatty salads. It's time to change it! There are lots of interesting and tasty dishes that are prepared without mayonnaise. They also turn out tasty, nutritious, excite the appetite, but not so much harm to the figure and health.
Festive salads without mayonnaise - general principles of cooking
Salads mainly consist of meat products, mushrooms and vegetables. They are combined in many different ways. Products can be boiled, fried, grilled or used fresh. Very often in the recipes involved conservation. Pickled cucumbers, corn, peas are among the most popular ingredients.
What is used instead of mayonnaise for refueling:
• vegetable oil (sunflower, olive);
• lemon juice, vinegar (regular, apple, wine, balsamic);
• mustard (ordinary spicy, Dijon);
• sour cream, yogurt (natural);
• soy sauce.
Often mixed several ingredients, they add spices, nuts or sesame, garlic. All salads are welcome to add fresh herbs. You can use it for decoration. Festive salads can be collected in layers in deep bowls or on flat plates, but more often all the ingredients are simply mixed in a certain proportion. In any case, it is advisable to do this shortly before serving. Not every snack requires marinating, and fresh vegetables can also produce juice, lose their appearance.
Salad without mayonnaise for the festive table “Under the Vodka”
The recipe is insanely delicious and very fragrant salad without mayonnaise on the holiday table. Its name speaks for itself.
• 400 g boiled beef;
• 200 g onions;
• 1 tbsp. l mustard;
• 1 small jar of honey agaric;
• 1 jar of pickled gherkins;
• 3 tbsp. l oils;
• 2 tbsp. l vinegar.
1. Beef must be boiled, cooled, put in a container and removed for several hours in the refrigerator. The meat will get stronger, it will be easier to cut. Cut into strips. 2. Cut onions into very thin straws. If the heads are small, then you can make half rings. Dilute vinegar essence in 200 ml of water, pour onions, let it marinate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Cut the pickled gherkins into strips. Best of all, small cucumbers are suitable for this salad, they do not have large seeds and thin skin.
4. Open the mushrooms, pour the marinade into the mushrooms, and place them in a colander. We rinse the mushrooms to remove mucus.
5. Combine mushrooms with beef, cucumbers, squeeze onions and add to the total mass.
6. Mix mustard and butter. Can be used for salad and mustard seed, but then it will not be spicy.
7. Dress up the salad, stir, put in the fridge for 2-3 hours, preferably overnight.
Caesar festive salad without mayonnaise
Considering salad recipes for a festive table without mayonnaise, it's hard not to pay attention to Caesar. It is not only very tasty, but also low-calorie, healthy, bright. Here is one of the famous options.
• 150 g chicken fillet;
• 2 slices of white bread;
• 2 eggs;
• one tomato;
• 5 leaves of lettuce;
• lemon juice, mustard, sesame and oil.
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces, fry in oil in a frying pan or grill, as it will, this fillet can be cooked in different ways.
2. Dice white bread or a long loaf, dry in the oven or in the microwave, but you can also make crackers in a dry skillet, as many people do.
3. Boil the eggs, cut along into four parts, to get elongated pieces.
4. Cut the tomato slices.
5. Put the washed leaves of lettuce on the bottom of a flat plate.
6. Lay out the pieces of tomato, then eggs, crackers, pieces of chicken, all this should look out.
7. Mix the oil with an incomplete teaspoon of mustard, salt and add lemon juice. Pour it to taste, but the salad is very sour should not be.
8. Pour salad dressing, sprinkle with sesame seeds and immediately serve to the festive table.
Salad without mayonnaise for the festive table “Heart”
For the preparation of this salad will require beef hearts. The dish is incredibly satisfying and tasty. Ingredients
• a heart;
• two carrots;
• two bulbs;
• 3 eggs;
• 3 pickled cucumbers;
• vinegar, oil, mustard.
1. Cut the onion, on a Korean grater, rub the carrot, sprinkle with vinegar, sprinkle with salt and pepper, rub everything hand well, leave to marinate for half an hour. It is possible for this salad to slightly fry vegetables in oil, and also add spices with vinegar.
2. Boil until beef one beef heart, cool. Cut into thin strips, shift to a salad bowl.
3. We cut also pickles. Especially tasty is obtained with barrel vegetables. We shift it to the heart.
4. Add onions with carrots.
5. Mix several spoons of oil with mustard, add to salad. Stir, salt to taste, remove for two hours in the refrigerator.
Festive salad without “Lady” mayonnaise
The recipe is very simple to prepare, but tasty and low-calorie salad for the holiday table and not only. Sour cream is used for the dressing, you can substitute yogurt.
• 400 g chicken;
• 2-3 cucumbers;
• 300 g of green peas;
• 150 g sour cream;
• garlic, salt and pepper, herbs to taste.
1. Boil chicken fillet for 20-25 minutes in boiling water, cool, cut into cubes.
2. Add green peas.
3. Cucumbers, cut into cubes, too, send in a salad bowl.
4. Squeeze the garlic, combine with sour cream, salt and mix with the rest of the salad ingredients.
5. Decorate with greens, immediately send to the table.
Salad without mayonnaise for a festive table of Korean carrots
Korean carrot itself is a great salad. But on the holiday table, she looks very boring. It can be fixed! Option quick in cooking, but very tasty salad. Used beans in their juice, you can take white or red.
• 200 g Korean carrot;
• jar of canned beans;
• two sweet peppers;
• 200 g of ham or sausage;
• a bunch of dill;
• 1 tbsp. l oils.
1. Slice the ham or any boiled, smoked sausage into thin strips. It is desirable that it was not a lot of fat. 2. Cut the sweet pepper into thin strips. Immediately we put everything in one big salad bowl.
3. Open a can of canned beans. Very often the marinade is slimy, so we put the beans in a colander, rinse with clean water.
4. Combine the beans with the rest of the ingredients, add Korean carrot to the salad. If it is very long, you can pre-lay it on a cutting board, cut it several times with a knife.
5. Add chopped dill, butter, stir and festive, bright salad is ready!
Festive salad without mayonnaise with mushrooms and beans
Ideal for this salad are fresh champignons. But you can also take other mushrooms.
• 400 g of champignons;
• jar of beans;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 1 tsp. mustard;
• salt, pepper, oil.
1. Cut champignons or other mushrooms with plates, fry in vegetable oil until absolutely cooked. Cooling down.
2. Onions and carrots cut into strips and fry until ready. We do not add a lot of oil so that the vegetables are not fat.
3. Open the jar of beans, remove the liquid.
4. Combine vegetables and mushrooms with beans, add mustard and chopped garlic, salt, stir, put pepper to taste. Before serving, let the salad cool.
Liver salad without mayonnaise on the holiday table
For this salad, it is best to take beef liver, as it is easily cut into strips.
• 250 g of liver;
• 2 carrots;
• 2 bulbs;
• 170 g sour cream;
• garlic, dill, pepper;
• 3 eggs.
1. Boil beef liver until tender, cool, cut into strips.
2. Onions and carrots chop straws, spread on a griddle. Fry over moderate heat until soft. Cool, shift to the liver.
3. Beat one egg with a fork, pour the pancake on a greased griddle, bake. Repeat all the same with the rest of the eggs. Ready pancakes cut into strips.
4. Mix sour cream with garlic, put spices, you can add a little mustard. Dressing up the salad. Decorate with greens.
Festive salad without Oriental mayonnaise with nuts
Walnuts will be used for refueling. Instead of turkey, you can take chicken fillet.
• 350 g turkey;
• 2 carrots;
• 2 peppers;
• 2 eggplants;
• 3 tbsp. l nuts;
• 1 tsp. crushed ginger;
• 2 tbsp. l soy sauce;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 3 tbsp. l oils for refilling;
• oil for frying, greens.
1. Rub carrot into strips, sprinkle with vinegar, salt and mash well, let them marinate a little.
2. Cut the eggplants into small strips. Fry in a skillet until cooked.
3. Boil the turkey, cool, cut into strips, add to eggplant.
4. Add chopped peppers, lay out a carrot.
5. Grind the garlic. Combine it with fresh ginger, add soy sauce and vegetable oil. You can enter a little mustard. Stir the dressing well, pour it into the salad.
6. Stir all with a spatula, sprinkle with chopped walnuts on top.
Festive salads without mayonnaise - tips and tricks
• In order to carefully chop the boiled meat or poultry, you need to keep them in the refrigerator for several hours.
• Do not mix warm foods with other ingredients of salad. All components need to cool.
• To prevent vegetable salads from dripping ahead of time, add salt and dressings just before serving to the table.
• Portioned salads look great on plates through the ring. If there is no such device, you can use a cut piece of plastic bottle or a wall from a tin can.