It’s hard to say who has more cheese lovers in the world, or fans of chicken.
Apparently, it is not easier to find a person who refuses both products.
Well, since stubborn statistics insists on their own, then we take both and do ... and at least roll! Better yet, a lot of small juicy rolls.
Chicken rolls with cheese - the general principles of cooking
• Chicken rolls are cooked with various fillings. Products turn out volumetric and it is almost impossible to roast them well in a pan. Therefore, in most cases, they are baked in the oven, and in a frying pan, only lightly fried before. This trick allows you to get a more ruddy crust on rolls.
• The rolls are rolled out of the breast or poultry meat twisted in a meat grinder.
• If the rolls are prepared from the breast, the chicken is cut along large layers, which are then beaten to the same thickness with a culinary hammer. Then season with spices and sprinkle with salt. Spread stuffing and wrap roll. Often already chopped and repulsed chicken marinated.
• To rolls, made from chicken mince, had a flat surface and a neat appearance, they are formed using food film. If not, use a damp cloth or gauze. Chicken mince evenly laid out on the surface of the film or any other material at hand. After that, they lay out the prepared stuffing on it and gently, lifting the edges of the film and helping with the hands, form a roll. Such rolls are usually baked, packed tightly in foil.
• The cheese is crushed into large chips and added directly to the filling or sprinkled with it before baking. If the rolls are made from minced meat, a small amount of cheese is added to it. Often with cheese prepare sauces that are watered finished products.
Chicken rolls with cheese and dried apricots - “Fabulous”
• 700 gr. fresh chicken fillet;
• two eggs;
• 100 gr. dried apricots; • 10 gr. “Russian” or “Kostroma” cheese;
• two bulbs;
• a tablespoon of fat, 72%, mayonnaise;
• 150 gr. mushrooms, fresh;
• half a cup of “Rkatsiteli”.
1. Rinse dried apricots with cold water and soak for 2 hours in wine.
2. Beat the eggs until smooth and mix them with the mayonnaise. Add a little salt and beat everything well again. You can slightly pepper.
3. On a low heat, heat the pan and apply plenty of butter. Pour in the egg mixture, cover and bake the omelette. It must be fried on both sides.
4. Put the finished omelet on a plate, and when it cools down, cut into short thin strips.
5. Prepare the mushroom filling. Chop the onion in small pieces, chop the champignons with a knife. Slices of mushrooms should be about the same size as the onion, can be slightly larger. Put the mushrooms and onions in a well-heated oil and fry a little. As soon as all moisture evaporates, and the onions become soft, remove the filling from the heat and cool.
6. Grind minced chicken fillets. Add the grated cheese, slightly add salt and knead the minced meat well.
7. From the bowl of dried apricots, pour the wine into a separate bowl and set it aside for now. Dried fruits cut into thin strips.
8. Cut the food film in small rectangles. Their size depends on what size rolls you want to receive. Spread the pieces of film on the table and lay on them a uniform, centimeter layer of minced meat.
9. Sprinkle a layer of minced apricots, and then spread the mushroom filling over it.
10. The next is a uniform layer of omelet.
11. Carefully, lifting the film by the edges, roll up the rolls. Then moisten hands with water and gently level the surface, giving the desired shape to the products.
12. Put the blanks on a greased roasting pan and pour over the dried apricots with wine. Then pour on the brazier a glass of drinking water and place in a preheated oven.
13. At 180 degrees bake rolls for 40 minutes.
Chicken rolls with cheese, tomatoes and carrots
• 700 gr. non-liquid minced chicken;
• two fresh tomatoes; • garlic;
• two heads of bitter onions;
• 100 gr. fat hard cheese;
• one carrot (large).
1. Chop the onion very finely with a knife and mix with the minced meat. Add the garlic cloves, and knead well.
2. Foil and cut into several small rectangles, apply some vegetable oil and lay out the minced meat. Spread the meat so that there is a small supply of foil (about 2 cm each) on all sides. The thickness of the meat layer should be about a centimeter.
3. Wash the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes and spread them evenly over the mince.
4. On top of the tomatoes with a large grater, rub the carrot, followed by it, into a smaller one — cheese.
5. Carefully roll all the blanks into rolls and tightly wrap each foil, tightly join the seams. Putting the future rolls on the roaster, place them seam up.
6. Bake rolls at 180 degrees for at least 45 minutes.
Chicken rolls with cheese wrapped in bacon - “Savory”
• 150 gr. bacon;
• four large chicken fillets;
• mild cheese, hard - 150 g;
• fresh rosemary - 40 gr.
1. Cut the bacon into thin slices, cheese - into small cubes.
2. Cut the fillets, dried from the water, and beat them well.
3. Spread the layers of pulp on the table, lightly salt it and season with ground pepper.
4. Place cheese on the edge of each layer. Then gently roll the blanks into thick rolls and wrap them in strips of bacon.
5. On top of the rolls, place a sprig of rosemary, and tighten the blanks in several places with a culinary thread. If not, use thick sewing.
6. Put the rolls on the brazier covered with foil and bake for half an hour. The temperature in the oven should not be below 180 degrees.
7. When the chicken rolls are ready, carefully cut the threads and put the products on the dish.
Chicken rolls with cheese, prunes and pomegranate grains
• one kilogram of chilled chicken fillet;
• half a small pomegranate;
• prunes without stones - 100 gr .; • fat sour cream;
• small carrot;
• spices “For chicken”;
• 200 gr. hard soft cheese.
1. Wash the carrot from the dirt and boil it. To boil the vegetable had a brighter color and rich taste, pour into the water a little sugar.
2. When the carrot is cooked, drain the vegetable broth. Cool carrots under cold water and peel.
3. Pour the washed prunes with boiling water and soak it for 15 minutes. Then drain the liquid and wash the dried fruit again and cut it into strips.
4. Rub the cheese and carrot with a large grater. From the pomegranate, select the grains.
5. Combine carrot, prune and cheese. Add pomegranate seeds and mix well the filling.
6. Cut the breasts along in chunks. To soften the fibers, lightly beat each piece with a culinary hammer, a more convex part of it.
7. Grate the chicken pieces with spices, fold them into a bowl and let the meat marinate a little. Twenty minutes will be enough.
8. On the edge of each chunk of chicken, put on a tablespoon of filling. Roll up blanks in the form of rolls. To prevent the products from falling apart, fasten them with toothpicks or floss.
9. Dip the rolls into the hot oil in a pan and fry on all sides. As soon as a ruddy crust is formed, immediately turn to the opposite side.
10. Fry the rolls on a baking sheet, grease them with sour cream on top and bring them to readiness in a preheated oven. At 180 degrees it is enough to sustain the product for 10 minutes.
Original chicken rolls with cheese, with cream sauce
• chilled fillet - 600 gr;
• 1.5 tsp. crushed lemon peel;
• three onions;
• 40 gr. fresh bacon;
• half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder;
• 120 gr. chicken liver;
• one egg;
• 80 gr. prunes (preferably pitted);
• a slice of white bread;
• 150 gr. non-sharp hard cheese;
• white baking flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
• two tablespoons butter 72% butter;
• pasteurized milk - 150 ml.
1. Rinse the chicken liver well under the tap, cut into small pieces, and dice the lard, less than a centimeter. 2. Put the fat with the liver in a frying pan, into which one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil should be poured. Over moderate heat, extinguish everything under the lid until the liver is ready. Then transfer to a separate bowl and cool.
3. Chop the onion with a knife, cut off the crusts from the bread and fill the crumb with a beaten egg, cut the prunes into thin strips. If the dried fruits are too dry, it is worth soaking them in cold water.
4. To the cooled liver put onions, prunes and half a teaspoon of lemon zest. Bread mash your hands and soak a scrambled egg, move the mass to the main products. Add 1/3 grated cheese and mix well.
5. Cut the slightly frozen slices lengthwise into several pieces. It will be ideal if from one fillet it turns out three pieces.
6. Cover the chicken package and beat it with a culinary hammer.
7. Mix salt with cinnamon and ground pepper, season with a mixture of each broken piece of chicken and leave for about five minutes.
8. Then spread the liver filling in pieces with a uniform layer. Roll the blanks with rolls and fasten with toothpicks.
9. Fry rolls from all sides in boiling oil, but do not bring to readiness. As soon as they become covered with a ruddy crust, immediately remove from the pan and transfer to a greased brazier with high sides.
10. Add 50 ml of water to the roaster and place in the oven for half an hour. Keep the temperature in it not lower than 180 degrees.
11. While the rolls are baking, prepare the sauce. On butter until cream color, save the flour. When frying the flour, stir it constantly with a spoon so that it does not burn. Then, without ceasing to stir, slowly add the milk mixed with 100 ml of water into the flour and immediately add the remaining grated cheese. Heat the sauce over low heat until all the cheese has melted.
12. Remove the toothpicks from the finished rolls, place the products on plates and pour the cheese sauce on top.
“Paradise in a hut” - chicken rolls with cheese and potatoes
• a pound of chicken breast (without bone);
• two spoons of spicy adjika;
• four medium potatoes; • 60 gr. fat hard cheese;
• 200 gr. 72% mayonnaise;
• young fennel - to taste.
1. Cut peeled potatoes into thin strips. Transfer to a deep bowl, lightly salt it and pour with boiling water. After a quarter of an hour, remove the potato straw from the water and dry it, spreading it on a towel.
2. Cut chicken fillet into long, wide plates.
3. Combine the adjika with mayonnaise, add a small pinch of ground pepper and mix well. Put the chicken flesh in the marinade and leave for half an hour.
4. Without wiping the marinade, place one chunk of chicken breast on a cutting board and sprinkle with chopped dill. On the edge of the piece, put 5-6 potato sticks and wrap in the form of a roll. Be sure to secure the roll with a toothpick, otherwise it will unfold. In the same way, roll up the remaining pieces of chicken.
5. Spread the blanks on a greased baking tray and sprinkle with crumbly cheese.
6. Bake at 180 degrees until ready, about half an hour.
Chicken rolls with cheese - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• Use only hard cheeses for rolls. The higher its fat content, the better it melts, and the products will accordingly be juicier.
• In order not to tear the tender fillet when beating, cover the pieces with film and beat through it. The meat will not stick to the hammer, and its juice will not splash around.
• If rolls are rolled out of the breast, be sure to fasten them with toothpicks or drag them with a thread. The blanks will not unfold during baking, and the filling will not fall out.
• Chicken rolls with cheese can be served as an appetizer, cut into pieces, or as an independent hot dish with various side dishes.