This is a fairly common Italian dish, for the preparation of which you can use any pasta (macaroni) that can be found in home bins.
For cream sauce, cream, butter or just full-fat milk will do. Bacon, you can use smoked or salted, also suitable fresh fat with meat layers.
The main advantage of pasta is that it is prepared very quickly and from a small amount of ingredients. And in the end it turns out very nourishing and tasty Italian dish that will not leave anyone indifferent.
Pasta with bacon in a creamy sauce - general principles of cooking
For cooking, it is desirable to use pasta from durum wheat. They must first be boiled in lightly salted water until half cooked. Then the water should be drained and overturned spaghetti in a colander. After, rinse under running, warm water and, shifting back to the pan, mix with a small amount of sunflower oil so that they do not stick together.
The classic pasta recipe involves adding to the dish salted, diced guanchiale. This is not the end of smoked pork cheek. But to get this product is not easy, so it is customary to cook this dish from any kind of bacon. The product is pre-fried in a frying pan, and then spices, onions and garlic are added alternately to it.
For the sauce, they mostly use egg yolks from eggs and low-fat cream, which must be carefully heated in a pan with bacon. The sauce needs to be cooked on minimal heat. In no case can it be boiled.
Cheese for pasta is better to use hard. Suitable: Dutch, Gouda, cream, Parmesan or Russian. Before sprinkling the finished dish with grated cheese, you must first remove it from the fire. The cheese should melt slightly, thereby accepting the stretching consistency. If desired, cheese can be immediately added to the pan to the sauce.
Pasta with bacon in a creamy sauce - a classic recipe
• 220 g of pasta;
• one onion;
• 160 g of bacon;
• 30-35 ml of sunflower oil;
• 210 ml of cream;
• 25 g butter;
• to taste ground pepper.
1. Boil the paste to half-cooked in water with salt and rinse in a colander with cool water. Put in a bowl so that all the water is glass.
2. Onion cut into half rings.
3. Cut bacon into strips.
4. Put a piece of butter in a frying pan and put on the stove heat, add sunflower oil and lightly fry the onion. Add the bacon and fry the products to a light golden color.
5. Add cream, salt and pepper to the pan.
6. Simmer until thickened with the lid closed and add the paste. Mix.
7. Pasta is ready. You can lay it on plates and eat immediately. The cooled and heated pasta slightly loses its taste and aroma.
Pasta with bacon and mushrooms in cream sauce
• 210 g of short cut pasta (pasta);
• one bow;
• 80 g cooked smoked bacon;
• 180 ml of cream 10% fat;
• 5-6 champignons;
• salt to taste;
• 3 g dry herbs (dill, basil);
•? hl wheat flour;
• 60 ml of sunflower oil;
• to taste any ground pepper.
1. Clean the mushrooms, wash and chop finely.
2. Cut bacon into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Meanwhile, pour hot water into the saucepan, add a pinch of salt and put on the stove. When the water boils, throw in her pasta, stir and cook until tender.
5. Rinse the finished pasta with cold water to complete the cooking process.
6. Fry the mushrooms in a frying pan with oil until all the liquid has evaporated.
7. Add onions and bacon to the mushrooms. Fry until crisp-colored foods.
8. Dissolve flour in cool cream. Add the mixture to the pan.
9. Simmer the contents of the pan until thick.
10. Add dry herbs, salt, pepper. White or black pepper is ideal for this dish. Mix.
11. Add boiled and washed pasta to the pan and mix. Turn off the heating plate and you can lay out the dish on plates.
Bacon pasta with cream sauce with egg and chili
• 300 g of quick-frozen shrimp;
• 110 g cooked smoked bacon;
• 240 g long flat pasta made from durum wheat;
• 60 g of hard cheese;
• half a cup of cream 10-20-% fat;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• one raw chicken egg;
• 25 -35 g of butter;
• a couple of sprigs of dill or parsley;
• black pepper and salt;
• one small chili pepper.
1. Add water to the pan and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with salt and throw shrimp there. You can take a large royal or small, it does not matter. Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Then fold to a colander and allow to cool slightly. Then clean them.
2. Cut bacon into squares and fry in a pan or in a skillet without oil. Fry until crisp crust, then put it in a separate plate and forget about it for a while.
3. Peel the garlic and chop it into puree.
4. Put on rubber gloves on your hands, wash them and wipe your hands so that no spraying remains on the gloves. Then peel and finely chop the chili pepper. Gloves are needed to prevent skin burns from chili juice.
5. In a skillet, melt the butter and throw the shrimp in it, add chili and garlic. Stir and fry until light golden color.
6. In another saucepan, cook the pasta, then rinse and set aside.
7. Separate the egg yolk. Protein in this recipe will not be used.
8. Chop the cheese in a grater.
9. Greens to sort, wash and dry. Then chop finely.
10. In a separate bowl combine the greens, yolk, cheese and cream. Salt and pepper. Mix.
11. In a saucepan with shrimp pour cream cheese sauce, mix and heat.
12. Add the same paste and mix. Warm up for 1-2 minutes and turn off the heating plate.
13. Put the dish on a plate and put a few slices of bacon on top.
Pasta with bacon in a creamy sauce with sour cream and morels
• 160 g morels;
• 100 g of bacon;
• one bow;
• 110 g of cream;
• 50-60 g sour cream;
• salt to taste;
• quarter of a pack of butter; • to taste spices;
• 200 g of pasta;
• 25 ml of sunflower oil.
1. Clean the smorgules, soak them in cold water for 20-30 minutes. Then boil the mushrooms in salted water for about half an hour. Morels pull out of the decoction, cut into portions of medium size.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Chop garlic into puree.
4. Cut bacon into strips.
5. Cook the paste, rinse it.
6. Put a piece of butter on a high frying pan, pour out the sunflower and put on the heat. Add onions and bacon. Fry until light golden color.
7. Put garlic and morels in a frying pan, stir and fry for a couple more minutes.
8. Fill the dish with salt and favorite spices.
9. Mix sour cream and cream and add this mixture to the pan. Stew until thick.
10. Add cooked pasta, mix. The dish is ready!
Pasta with uncooked smoked bacon in cream sauce with parmesan
• 250 g of any pasta;
• 250 ml of cream with 20-33% fat;
• 150 g raw smoked bacon;
• bunch of curly parsley;
• some green onion feathers;
• salt to taste;
• to taste ground pepper;
• 100 grams of parmesan.
1. Cooked pasta in water with a pinch of salt. Then fold to an iron sieve or colander.
2. Cut the bacon into pieces. Put on a preheated pan and fry a little.
3. Add cream to bacon.
4. Rinse the parsley and green onions and dry them a little on a towel.
5. Chop the greens, add 2/3 of the pieces to the pan. The rest is left to decorate the finished dish.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Cut parmesan into slices and add to other foods. Stir and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
8. Add the paste and mix.
9. Put the dish on plates, you can arrange the remaining greens.
Pasta with bacon in cream sauce with chicken
• 4-5 chicken legs;
• two Art. l lemon juice;
• 300 g pasta;
• 150 g bacon;
• 100 g of quick-frozen green peas;
• one onion;
• garlic clove;
• 160 ml of cream;
• 70 g of hard cheese;
• to taste spices and salt;
• 15-25 g butter; • sunflower oil.
1. Wash and dry chicken legs. Put on a saucepan heated with butter and fry until golden brown crust. Add a glass of water and lemon juice, stew with the lid closed and moderate heat for about half an hour.
2. Put peas for thawing. Then boil it in 100 ml of salted water.
3. Cook the pasta and leave to drain broth.
4. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
5. Fry bacon without oil in a separate pan.
6. Add the onion and garlic to the bacon and fry until light roast color. It is important not to bring to burning garlic. Add cream, salt and spices.
7. Chop the cheese in any convenient way.
8. Put peas and chicken legs in a pan with bacon. Stew for a few minutes.
9. Heat pasta with butter.
10. Put a portion of pasta on a plate, mix the creamy bacon with chicken legs on them and sprinkle chopped cheese on top of it all.
Pasta with bacon in a creamy sauce - tricks and tips
• Strongly salt water for pasta is not desirable. One spoon per liter of water is enough.
• If desired, instead of bacon, you can use any sausage or boiled meat.
• Cooking time for pasta is better to take into account what is written on the package. They must be heavily boiled.
• It is advisable to cook the sauce in a pan with a thicker bottom.
• Ready sauce should be spread on freshly cooked, hot spaghetti. Or you need to pre-mix everything together in a pan.
• To make the dish taste as saturated as possible, add the same proportions of cream and cheese to the sauce.
• If the preparation of the sauce is difficult, you can purchase ready-made pasta dressing at the store.