Although macaroni is made from the same products, all dishes from them are different in taste. Especially if you use different spices. The sense in them is known not only to Italians. Although, it was they who became the first to cook pasta not just in salt water, but to use a variety of seasonings for sauces.
Spices for pasta in a navy style
Classic pasta in a naval style prepared almost without seasoning. It was a very economical, but hearty meal of sailors. Now it is impossible to imagine it without spices, vegetables and greens are often added. Usually, all this is introduced into the minced meat during frying. What would such a fill in stuffing?
Which spices are suitable for pasta in a naval manner:
- dry garlic;
- black pepper;
- dry chopped basil;
- red pepper;
No, you do not need to put all these spices in pasta, you can choose two or three kinds. Also, in many ways the amount and composition depends on the meat itself. Beef is fragrant and tasty by itself, just add salt, pepper, you can set aside oregano or basil. Pork has no pronounced flavor, this meat should be refilled more abundantly, to give a bright taste.
By the way, it is not necessary to add fresh carrots and onions to mince. Dried vegetables can also be poured, it will save time.
Spices for pasta with chicken
Very often pasta is cooked not with meat, but with poultry. Lead, of course, chicken. It is fried and mixed with pasta or stewed in sauce or twisted into mincemeat. Regardless of the chosen method, you need to add spices. With them much tastier.
What spices to add to pasta with chicken:
- Oregano. It is possible and other Italian, Provencal herbs. They are very fragrant, ideally complement the chicken, especially the breast. It should be added at the end of frying the poultry or immediately into the pasta when mixed.
- Turmeric. You can use specially designed chicken curry seasoning. With it, pasta will not only tastier and more fragrant, but also much brighter.
- Paprika. Where do without it? However, other types of peppers can also be added, it all depends on the desired spiciness of the dish.
- Dried garlic. But you can use fresh cloves, which are ideally combined with pasta and chicken.
- Parsnip root. Used dry or fresh. Excellent emphasizes the taste of chicken, goes well with pasta.
Spices for pasta with cream
Very often pasta is served with creamy sauces. They are ideally combined, has a delicate and pleasant taste, do not require a large number of additives and spices. But something white gravy still needs to be refilled.
What spices to add to the sauce for pasta:
- Shrimp sauce. It is seasoned with white and black pepper, garlic, you can add a little oregano, literally a pinch.
- Cream sauce with chicken. Any mixed seasoning for poultry, turmeric, curry, paprika and allspice can be added.
- Classic cream sauce. It is usually added nutmeg, dried or fresh garlic, you can pepper and add a little sweet paprika.
- White sauce with mushrooms. In addition to salt, it is enough to add a little dill, garlic. Optionally, a pinch of nutmeg is introduced.
White sauce with spices can not only be improved, but also spoiled. Therefore, you should not add many types and in large quantities. Also its taste is greatly affected by butter. Ideally, butter is used, but some vegetable fats can be added.
Spices for pasta with mushrooms
Mushrooms are valued not only for the taste, but also for the flavor. It is important to keep it, do not kill too bright additives. Especially neater worth cooking chanterelles. No need to add to them all that there is in the kitchen cabinet. Mushrooms are added directly to the pasta in fried or stewed form or participate in sauces and gravies.
How can you fill pasta with mushrooms:
- white, black pepper;
When cooking mushrooms, you can add onions and other vegetables, bay leaves. During the subsequent roasting and stewing, the above seasonings are introduced, finished pasta sprinkled with greens at the very end.
Spices for pasta casserole
Very often, the remains of pasta used for all sorts of casseroles. This is a great way not only to determine the unclaimed side dish, but also to feed the whole family with a hearty meal. Typically, casseroles are cooked with meat, cheese, eggs, mushrooms, chicken. Spices should not be suitable for pasta, everything goes well with them, but by the additives themselves. It is important to carefully chop the seasonings, distribute in bulk.
Not only salty, but also sweet casseroles with cottage cheese, eggs, and fruits are made from pasta. Such dishes are served for breakfast or used as a dessert. In addition to granulated sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and sometimes nutmeg, ginger, and zest are added to them. Here is a matter of personal taste. You can add some of the spices not to the mass for baking, but to the sauce for serving.
What spices to add when cooking pasta
Pasta perfectly prepared in ordinary salted water. This recipe is on the back of any package. But not always pasta will be served with something bright and interesting. Sometimes pasta just serve as a side dish to a sausage or meatball. Therefore, without spices, they are not very tasty, they smell like ordinary dough.
What can be added when cooking pasta in the pan:
- curry seasoning;
- a clove of garlic.
By the way, when cooking pasta you can use not ordinary, but Adygei salt with spices. She is suitable for this. Also in the store you can find delicious salt. If you like the ingredients, why not pour it?
Garlic, laurel will need to be removed when draining pasta in a colander. When cooking, sometimes they introduce olive or other vegetable oil. You can add roots, a piece of hot pepper, if its taste is appropriate. The garnish can be filled with chopped dill, but only before serving. Very beautiful and bright pasta is obtained if you sprinkle them on top through a strainer with sweet paprika.