Fried carrot salad - delicious! Fried carrot salad recipes with Chinese cabbage, chips, tongue, mushrooms, peppers and calamari
Carrots have always been considered one of the best sources of fiber and carotene. In addition, it contains lycopene, ascorbic acid, vitamins of different groups, minerals and many other valuable substances. In addition, the carrot is combined with any fruit, fish, vegetables or meat. Regularly consuming this vegetable can improve vision, skin and stomach condition. The more often this product appears on your tables, the more your body will receive nutrients.
Even when fried, this product retains some of its vitamins. A lot of salads are prepared from fried carrots, and often this vegetable is only a supplement. But there are such dishes that lose their original taste without this ingredient. The recipes of such salads are presented below.
Roasted Carrot Salad - General Cooking Principles
• Peel carrots from the peel with a special kitchen peeler.
• For salads, use young carrots.
• Fry the carrots in hot oil only.
• To make the carrots blush when roasting, dry them with paper towels before cooking.
• Fry carrots in vegetable or olive oil.
• Add salt only at the end of cooking.
• To make the carrot roast faster, grate it.
• Salads with roasted carrots fill with low-fat mayonnaise.
• If you are cooking onion and carrot fry, add the second ingredient to the pan only after a couple of minutes.
• Before serving, decorate salads with any greens.
Fried carrot and beef tongue salad
• three fresh carrots;
• 440 g of beef tongue;
• half a can of canned peas; • vegetable oil;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• one bow;
• Five tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
1. Thaw the beef tongue, wash it with a brush and put it in the pan. Fill the tongue with plenty of water, add salt and cook for three hours. Check readily with a fork, it should easily pierce the meat.
2. Cool ready beef tongue, remove the skin from it and cut into strips.
3. Grate the cleaned carrots using a special Korean carrot grater. Heat the oil in a pan and dip the grated ingredient. Cook for 5 minutes, then drain off excess oil.
4. Peel the onion and cut into thin rings. Put the ringlets in a deep container, cover with vinegar and leave to marinate for half an hour. After the elapsed time, drain the vinegar and squeeze the onion.
5. Take a plate and put in it the washed canned peas. Add mayonnaise, roasted carrots, salt, beef tongue and pickled onions. Stir the dish and serve, decorating the salad leaves on the table.
Hot roast carrot and Chinese cabbage salad
• three tomatoes;
• three leaves of Chinese cabbage;
• 55 g salami;
• one pickled cucumber;
• two branches of green onions;
• half a spoonful of vinegar;
• three tablespoons of olive oil;
• half a spoonful of ordinary mustard.
1. Peel and shred carrots. Fry the vegetable in heated sunflower oil until tender. At the end, salt and pepper if desired.
2. Rinse the Beijing cabbage leaves under running water and chop with a sharp knife on the cutting board.
3. Pickle the cucumber into slices.
4. Free the sausage from the film and chop it into strips.
5. Rinse one tomato and cut into cubes.
6. Rinse green onions and chop very finely.
7. Take a serving dish and place the first layer of Peking cabbage, then roasted carrots. 8. Next, place the salami, cucumber and tomatoes on top of them. Sprinkle the top with chopped green onions.
9. For dressing, mix mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Pour this mixture over the salad.
10. Rub the cheese on the salad with the last layer and place the dish in the microwave for three minutes. Decorate the hot salad with tomato slices.
11. Serve the salad immediately after baking, cut up like a cake. No additives to this dish are required.
Fried carrot salad with mushrooms and prunes
• two carrots;
• homemade mayonnaise;
• 265 g of champignons;
• a pair of onion heads;
• incomplete glass of walnuts;
• cooking oil;
• 130 g of prunes.
1. Peel the carrots and grate on a medium grater. Peel and chop the onion in small cubes.
2. Rinse the champignons, wipe with a napkin and cut into cubes.
3. Put the prunes in a bowl, and cover with boiled water. After the elapsed time, remove the prunes, squeeze and finely chop.
4. Heat a dry frying pan and fry the nuts on it, then chop them with a knife.
5. In another pan, heat the oil and fry the carrots on it, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
6. Salt the carrot and put into a container.
7. In the same pan, lower the onion and fry it to a translucent color. He also put it on the plate.
8. In the remaining oil, fry the mushrooms until soft. Do not forget to salt.
9. Take a special round shape for a salad and lay a plastic wrap on the bottom. Edges should hang down.
10. Put nuts on the bottom. Put carrots on top of them. Sprinkle with pepper and spread the mayonnaise.
11. Next, lay a layer of onions, then mushrooms. Spread the prunes evenly with mayonnaise over the mushrooms.
12. Sprinkle nuts again, put onions, mushrooms and pepper and smear mayonnaise again. Spread the carrot layer last. 13. Remove the finished salad in a cold place and let it stand.
14. Then remove the dish and turn it over. Beautiful and delicious salad is ready!
15. Serve this tasty food along with meat or fish dishes.
Fried carrot salad with chips
• 470 g chicken fillet;
• vegetable oil;
• 190 g carrots;
• bay leaf;
• 120 g of chips;
• five cloves of garlic;
• one sweet bell pepper.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet under running water and remove the film. Fill the pot with water and dip the chicken into it. Boil the meat for 20 minutes. After the water boils, add the peppercorns and bay leaf to the broth.
2. Clean the carrots with a special knife and shred. Fry the vegetable in hot vegetable oil until cooked. At the end add your favorite spices.
3. Rinse the Bulgarian pepper, cut it in half and remove the middle part. Cut the rest into strips.
4. Peel the garlic cloves and squeeze them with the help of a garlic press.
5. Cool the finished chicken fillet and cut into strips.
6. Take a deep salad bowl and put in it roasted carrots without oil, salt, chicken fillet, chopped garlic, bell pepper, mayonnaise and split chips.
7. Stir the salad just before serving, so that the chips remain crispy.
8. Serve the salad together with potatoes roasted in a country style.
Fried carrot, champignon and bell pepper salad
• 700 g of champignons;
• two carrots;
• two bell peppers of different colors;
• three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
• two bows;
• 95 g of olive oil;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• two spoons of sugar.
1. Peel carrots and grate them on a special grater for Korean salads.
2. Peel the onion and cut into thin half-rings. 3. In a pan, heat the olive oil and fry the onions on it first, and after a while add the carrots. Fry until soft ingredients, then shift the vegetables in a plate to cool.
4. In the same pan, add olive oil and fry on it the sliced mushrooms until ready. At the end of cooking ingredient salt.
5. Pepper Bulgarian rinse, remove the stalk and core. Cut the vegetable into thin strips and combine with a zazharkoy of carrots and onions.
6. Add sugar, salt, fried champignons and pepper to vegetables.
7. In the same mixture, squeeze the garlic, add vinegar and gently mix everything.
8. Let the salad stand for a couple of hours and serve.
9. The dish goes well with meats and main dishes.
Spicy fried carrot and squid salad
• 1.4 kg squid;
• 2 carrots;
• spoon of sugar;
• Sesame spoon;
• 2 bulbs;
• six cloves of garlic;
• two spoons of 9% vinegar;
• 8 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• a little paprika.
1. Squids open until tender, cool and cut into long strips.
2. Onion cut into half rings and fry with half the vegetable oil for 6 minutes. There also add sesame seeds.
3. Cut the cleaned carrots into thin straws and fry them in the remaining vegetable oil with the sugar and paprika until cooked.
4. Take a bowl and put there squid, sauteed onions, ready carrots and butter, in which they were fried. Add salt, vinegar and garlic to salad.
5. Mix the dish well and put it in the fridge.
6. Serve carrot and squid salad with garlic bread.
7. Boiled rice is suitable for such a dish as a side dish.
Roasted Carrot Salad “Obzhorka”
• 430 grams of beef;
• 5 Art. l mayonnaise;
• three carrots;
• greenery; • two pickled cucumbers;
• oil for frying;
1. Boil the meat until tender, let it cool and cut into large strips.
2. Peel the onion and chop it. Carrot grate on a coarse grater or cut into strips.
3. Peel pickled cucumbers and cut into cubes.
4. Fry the onion in a frying pan with a small amount of butter until browning.
5. In the same pan, fry the onion for 10 minutes.
6. Place fried vegetables, meat and cucumbers in a salad bowl.
7. Add pepper, mayonnaise, salt, mix everything and leave to infuse for half an hour.
8. Serve “Obzhorka” salad as a main dish, laid out in a plate with a slice of bread.
9. Do not forget to sprinkle every plate with chopped greens.
Roasted Carrot Salad - Tips and Tips
• For spicy food, add minced garlic to carrots
• Carrots get even more interesting taste, if you fry onions with it
• For sharpness during frying, add chilli to the carrots.
• For a sweetish taste, add honey to the carrots while frying.
• Carrots can be fried immediately with mushrooms.
• To help carrots digest better, add butter during frying in the pan.
• Before adding roasted carrots, drain all the oil in the salad.
• Roasted carrots can be replaced with Korean carrots.