Many housewives, knowing about the benefits of fish for the body, try to periodically prepare a variety of fish dishes.
Today we decided to consider the options, recipes and methods of cooking fish salads with rice, they are prepared simply and quickly enough, they are tasty and satisfying.
Fish Salad with Rice - General Principles
River or sea fish are taken to prepare fish salad, and depending on the recipe, the fish can be boiled or fried, salted or smoked, and canned food is often used.
Before adding fish to the salad, the fish are necessarily cut up, the fillets are crushed as indicated in the recipe. Tinned fish is enough to take out of the jar and mash with a fork.
Rice can be used any: round grain, long grain, white, brown, black. Before adding to the salad, the grits are washed and boiled until ready.
As additional components use all sorts of products, combined with fish. Usually it is vegetables: onions, carrots, cucumbers; greens: parsley, dill, basil; seafood: shrimp, caviar, crab sticks. As well as eggs, corn, olives, spices and more. It is important that all ingredients that require heat treatment, are boiled, fried, baked. Crush them, again, depending on the recipe, with a knife or grated.
Fish salad with rice can be puffed and mixed, it is permissible to grind products to a puree-like state and use as a paste. Salad dressing is often mayonnaise, but you can experiment using, for example, lemon juice, mustard.
Serve fish salad with rice chilled, laid out on a large flat dish, deep salad bowl or in portioned creamers.
1. Fish salad with rice and egg
• canned sardines - 250 g;
• 4 eggs;
• rice cereal - 120 g; • onion head;
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• salt - pinch;
• parsley - 3 stalks.
1. We wash the rice thoroughly, put it in a small container with slightly salty water, boil to the soft state, and fold it in a colander.
2. Boil the eggs hard-boiled, cool, peel, separate the protein from one egg and lay it on the ornament, and grind the remaining eggs on a grater with fine teeth.
3. Cut the onion into small pieces, pour in boiling water, leave for ten minutes to remove the unpleasant smell and bitterness, then squeeze.
4. Sardine lay on a platter, knead with a fork, if necessary, remove the hard bones.
5. Mix the canned fish with chopped eggs and onions, salt, put a little mayonnaise, mix well.
6. Ready salad served in a portion plate as a paste for spreading toasts, sandwiches and sandwiches.
2. Fish salad with rice, crab sticks, shrimps and corn
• rice cereal - 6 tablespoons;
• 3 eggs;
• Canned corn - the floor of the jar;
• red onion;
• 10 crab sticks;
• salted trout - 2 packs;
• mayonnaise - 100 g;
• parsley - a bunch floor;
• peeled shrimps - 5 pieces;
• olives - 4-5 stuff;
• 4 quail eggs;
• 3 leaves of green salad.
1. Cook the shrimp in lightly salted boiling water for five minutes.
2. Boil chicken eggs, finely chop with a knife.
3. Cut red onions and crab sticks into small cubes, put them in a bowl.
4. Add corn kernels, eggs, boiled rice, add a little mayonnaise and mix everything thoroughly.
5. Put the finished salad in special molds for salad, not too tight.
6. We turn the molds onto a flat plate, on which we place the lettuce leaves (each mold on a separate leaf), knock on the bottom and raise it so that the salad remains on the plate.
7. Put a beautifully salted trout cut into slices around the formed cup of lettuce, put quail eggs, circles of olives and shrimp on top.
3. Fish salad with rice and cucumber
• 1 smoked herring;
• 6 tablespoons of rice cereal;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 fresh cucumber;
• onion head;
• mayonnaise - 50 g.
1. Boil chicken eggs, cool, clean from the shell.
2. Cook rice until softened in salted water.
3. We take a deep salad bowl and put one finely chopped egg on the bottom, grease with mayonnaise.
4. The second layer put cucumber, cut into an average cube.
5. Cut the herring, remove the insides, remove the skin, remove the bones, finely chop, put on a layer of cucumber, lubricate with mayonnaise.
6. Put chopped onion on the herring.
7. The next layer lay out boiled rice cereal, grease with mayonnaise.
8. Sprinkle the entire surface of the salad with grated remaining eggs, put in the fridge for half an hour to soak.
9. When serving, decorate with parsley and dill leaves.
4. Festive fish salad with black rice and caviar
• black rice “Nero” - a little less than a glass;
• salted trout - three pieces;
• one fresh cucumber;
• 4 quail eggs;
• salad - two leaves;
• black caviar - half a jar.
• homemade yogurt -30 ml;
• pumpkin seed oil - 30 ml.
1. Boil eggs, cool in cold water, clean from the shell.
2. Wash rice, cook for ten minutes.
3. Trout and cucumber cut into small cube.
4. To make homemade yogurt, we take any fresh berries, grind them in a blender, mix with fresh cream with 15% fat, whip.
5. Put some boiled black rice in a salad bowl, giving a layer of heart shape, cover with dressing from homemade yogurt and pumpkin oil.
6. On the rice we lay out the trout, cut into small pieces, cucumber, eggs - into small cubes, pour over the dressing and again put a layer of rice.
7. Surface lubricates dressing, beautifully laid the grains of black caviar.
8. Next to the heart of the salad lay out beautifully lettuce leaves.
5. Spicy fish salad with smoked mackerel rice
• 1 smoked mackerel;
• 180 grams of rice cereal;
• canned corn - the floor of the jar;
• egg - 2 pcs .;
• pickled cucumbers - 3 pcs .;
• onion head;
• mayonnaise - 200 g
• dry grass basil, rosemary, thyme, oregano, savory - half a teaspoon.
1. Wash rice, boil in slightly salty water, mix with dry aromatic herbs.
2. Open the jar with corn, drain the liquid, add the grains themselves to the rice mass.
3. Salted cucumbers cut into small cube, put in a cup with salad.
4. Peel the onion, chop it, put it in the salad.
5. In mackerel, cut the abdomen, remove the insides, remove the skin, remove all bones, rinse, wipe the inside of the fish dry with a paper towel, cut the flesh into large cubes, mix with all the contents in the cup.
6. Boiled eggs are divided into proteins and yolks. Squash the yolks with a fork, and finely chop the whites with a knife, put in the salad.
7. Add some mayonnaise to the salad, stir it, put it in a salad bowl, put on the table.
6. Fish salad with rice and canned salmon cheese
• tinned pink salmon - one jar;
• two eggs;
• 120 g rice;
• onion head;
• a small piece of Dutch cheese;
• mayonnaise - 250 g;
• salt - 10 g;
• parsley - 4 stalks.
1. Boil hard boiled eggs, cool.
2. Pour the rice cereal with a small amount of water, add some salt and boil water over moderate heat for ten minutes after boiling the water. Put the cooked rice in a colander, rinse with cold water.
3. Peel the onion (if desired, scald with hot water to remove the bitter taste), chop it into fine crumbs, and grate three cheese with large teeth.
4. Eggs are cleaned, finely cut with a knife, spread in a cup.
5. Put the pink salmon in a separate clean plate, crush with a spoon, mix with eggs. 6. Add all other products to rice and eggs, squeeze mayonnaise, add some salt, mix everything thoroughly.
7. Put the salad of canned pink salmon and rice in a portion plate, sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves.
Fish salad with rice - tips and tricks
• Whatever salad you make, remember that all ingredients must be fresh.
• Usually fish salads with mayonnaise, if you do not like the product sold and prefer natural ingredients in salads, prepare the mayonnaise yourself from lemon juice, eggs, mustard, vegetable oil and salt. It is advisable not to use sour cream for dressing, the taste of the salad will be completely different.
• If you are preparing a salad with canned fish, be sure to give it an hour or two, or better night, to brew and soak.
• You can safely change at your discretion the sequence of layers in the salad and the way the ingredients are cut. It is also permissible to replace one product with another: for example, shallot onions, quail eggs and so on.
• It is best to use canned food or fish that does not have so many bones for making salads.
• If you decide to add a fried fish to the salad, use a minimum amount of oil when cooking it.
• Do not forget to decorate the salad before serving, giving it a special look. It is not necessary to use a standard set of chopped greens. Feel free to take flax seeds, sesame seeds or mustard, chopped nuts, olives, olives and even seafood.