Have you noticed that chicken salads are much more common than others? Of course, this can be explained by the relative cheapness of chicken meat and the fact that it is instantly prepared, but most likely, the secret is that chicken fillets belong to the so-called neutral products and harmoniously blend in taste with a variety of vegetables, fruits and spices.
Avocados are not an exception to this rule - it will make a wonderful duet with chicken that is not inferior in taste to the famous combination of “pineapple chicken”. By the way, avocado loves juicy partners, so we put in our salad and fresh apple.
- boiled chicken fillet - 200 g;
- Apple is fresher - 1 medium pc .;
- fresh avocado - 1/2 pcs .;
- flax seeds - 2 tsp;
- mayonnaise skim for refueling;
- garlic - 1 small clove
Servings Per Container: 2
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
1. To make an extravagant and nourishing salad with avocado and chicken, we should prepare all the necessary products in advance. Boiled chicken fillet cut into medium cubes and lay out the first layer in a salad bowl.
2. Rinse the apple thoroughly, cut off the peel, stalk and stub, then rub the fruit into straws on a nozzle for Korean carrots and spread with a second layer on top of the sliced fillet.
3. Peel the garlic and squeeze it out with a garlic press. Make a "lattice" of mayonnaise on top of the apple layer and sprinkle with garlic. Avocados are thoroughly washed with running water, cut in half and remove the bone.
4. Cut the avocado pulp into slices and spread it nicely on top of the mayonnaise (fourth layer).
5. Sprinkle a layered salad with avocado and chicken with flax seeds and serve chilled.