Frittata is an Italian omelette, which may contain a variety of ingredients: vegetables, cheese, mushrooms, meat products (sausage, balyk, fillet). In some cases, may be added pasta. A long time ago, frittata was considered a dish for the poor strata of the population - peasants and farmers, and now frittata is popular among fans of healthy and proper nutrition. According to the recipe, fritat is first cooked on the stove, and then brought to readiness in the oven.
List of ingredients:
- 1 sweet pepper,
- 1 onion,
- 1 medium zucchini,
- 5-6 chicken eggs, v
- 100 ml of milk,
- 1/2 tsp. salt,
- 1/5 tsp. spices,
- 20 g butter.
1. Sweet pepper to wash and remove the seeds, the stalk, then cut into small cubes or strips. Peel onions and finely chop.
2. Wash zucchini of small size and cut the “nose”, tail. Cut into small cubes.
3. Break eggs into a bowl, add milk, salt and mix with a whisk or fork.
4. Melt a slice of butter in a pan. Then put onion and sweet pepper, passe a couple of minutes, stirring.
5. Transfer the sliced zucchini to the frying pan. Stirring, fry for another 5-7 minutes, you can salt and sprinkle with spices.
6. Now you need to shift the vegetables into a baking dish. You can cover the form with foil or just grease with butter. Then fill the vegetables with omelette mixture and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees. In the oven, the omelet will rise a little, but then it will still fall off.
7. After 20 minutes, the frittata with zucchini, sweet peppers and onions will be ready. Serve hot, warm or even cold. You can serve fresh herbs, vegetables and sauce to the frittae. This is a great option for a light breakfast or dinner.