Diet cuisine can be very tasty: chicken soup with dumplings is a clear confirmation of this. The versatility of the dish is that it can be cooked both on water and in whole broth.
If carrots are poured in a small amount of butter, they will “part” with fat-soluble vitamins, and the food will become more nutritious. Instead of chopped onions, you can use a whole onion in the husk, which is removed before serving.
Having introduced the dumplings, you should reduce the heat and carefully remove the foam that forms, otherwise it will turn into unappetizing flakes.
Transparent soup with fresh herbs and funny balls of meat will surely appeal to children.
- 800 g potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 100 grams of rice;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- 1, 5 l of chicken broth;
- 1, 5 l water;
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 100 g sour cream;
- 120 grams of white bread;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
1. For cooking, take good quality vegetables. Peel the onion. Cut into small pieces. Rinse the carrots and potatoes thoroughly. Peel off. Cut potatoes into medium cubes. Cut carrots into thin slices. If desired, you can rub on a large grater.
2. Choose a suitable cooking pot for about 3 liters. Lower the potatoes, onions, carrots. Wash thoroughly rice of any variety that is in your home. Add to saucepan.
3. Pour chicken broth and water. Put the saucepan with vegetables on high heat. Bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat until all the ingredients are ready.
4. While the soup is boiling, make yourself dumplings. Wash the chicken fillet, pat dry. Cut into small slices. Grind in a meat grinder or use a blender. Place in a deep bowl. Add egg, sour cream, ground white bread. Stir well. Season with salt and ground black pepper. It should be a viscous mass.
5. Vegetables are almost ready, add dumplings. Form them with two spoons and dip them in the soup. Send on fire. Bring to a boil. Boil until the dumplings float. Hold on fire for another 5-10 minutes. Season with spices and turn off.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and dill. Soup with dumplings is ready. Call everyone to the dinner table.