In the preparation of semolina porridge there are three problematic points: lumps, milk burnt at the bottom of the pan and an excess or insufficient amount of cereal, because of which the porridge is almost the same as milk, or there is a spoon in it.
The problem of lumps is solved easily - you need to pour the rump in a continuous thin stream, and with your second hand at this time, stir the porridge in a circular motion. The easiest way to control the flow of cereal, if you pour it from the palm.
The burning problem is also solved even without nonstick cookware. To keep the milk from burning, bring it to a boil over low heat. For example, if your electric stove has 6 temperature positions, set it to a maximum of three.
Well, the necessary proportions will have to determine for themselves empirically. The average consistency of porridge is 1 tablespoon of cereal (with a slide) for a glass of milk. Keep in mind that a hot semolina is always much thinner than a cold one.
- milk - 1 cup;
- semolina - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 0, 5 dessert l .;
- pomegranate seeds - 1 tbsp. l (for decoration).
Cooking time: 10 minutes, number of servings: 1.
1. For semolina porridge, it is best to use milk of maximum fat content, and semolina should be of good quality so that it is finely ground.
2. Milk needs to be poured into a stainless steel saucepan or one that has a non-stick coating. The thicker its walls - the better. To prevent the milk from burning, you can pour a little water at the bottom of the pan before adding it.
3. When the milk began to boil, it is necessary to pour semolina into it. This should be done carefully, slowly, pour the rump as thin as possible. This is done to ensure that there are no lumps in the porridge. At the same time, in the process of pouring porridge in parallel, everything must be actively stirred, without ceasing.
4. After the semolina is added, it is necessary to add sugar to the porridge and bring it to the boil, without forgetting to stir.
5. After the porridge has boiled, you need to reduce the heat to a minimum and cook it for about five minutes. The time should be varied depending on the desired thickness of porridge. Put the finished porridge in a plate, add butter and put pomegranate grains on top.