Today's master class is devoted to cooking carrots in Korean, which is often referred to only as carrot-cha.
Available ingredients, ease of preparation, original taste and great health benefits (and hardly anyone would argue, because carrots are a source of vitamin PP1, vitamins B, C, E, H, K, as well as such essential for normal body activity of macro and micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, iron, zinc, iodine, copper, manganese, selenium and many others) - these are the advantages of carrots in Korean.
Each housewife has her own favorite and original way of making this salad, but in most cases one recipe is like the other. Today we are going to cook classic carrot-chu. Getting started!
You will need:
- carrots - 500 g,
- garlic - 3-5 cloves,
- salt - to taste,
- Korean carrot seasoning - 1 tsp,
- table vinegar (9%) - 2-3 tsp.,
- soy sauce - 2- st. l.,
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l
How to make Korean-style carrots with seasoning
1. Prepare all the necessary products for carrots-chi.
2. We clean the carrots, wash them and chop them on a fine grater.
3. Salt the carrots, a little mnem, so that she pours the juice. Add soy sauce, mix well.
4. Pour Korean carrot seasoning on top. Seasoning can be bought in the supermarket or cooked by mixing spicy red pepper, paprika, coriander, black pepper.
5. Clean the garlic. We pass through the press. We put on carrots.
6. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan, set on fire. Heat up to smoke. Fill carrots on top with boiling oil.
7. Add vinegar. Stir.
8. Salad is ready to eat. However, if you let it stand for a couple of hours, it will become even richer.