Did you know that funny Garfield's favorite dish is nothing but pasta? Yes, lasagna is a kind of pasta!
Someone may ask, why in this case do not mix pasta with minced meat, pour the sauce and bake? Yes, because the method of preparation, the size of the components of the dish, the consistency - all affect the taste. And following such a simple logic, instead of bread, you can eat flour with spoons with water, isn't it?
Well, lasagna is really macaroni of a special form with minced meat and cheese, but, first of all, it is a casserole, and secondly, it also contains bolognese sauce and bechamel sauce.
In general, lasagna is a complex multi-layered cake, which at home can be complicated even more by adding suitable favorite foods, for example, mushrooms.
- minced beef - 250 g;
- champignons - 100 g;
- flour - 2, 5 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil;
- onions - 1 small pcs .;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 medium pieces;
- Parmesan cheese - 50 g;
- cheddar cheese - 100 g;
- semi-hard cheese - 50 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- milk - 1 tbsp .;
- tomato paste - 40 g;
- tomato - 1 medium pc. (peel off);
- sheets for lasagna - 1 pack;
- salt, oregano, basil, rosemary, black pepper to taste;
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
How to cook lasagna with minced meat and mushrooms
1. Crush onion, garlic and paprika.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the vegetables until golden brown, salt and pepper.
3. Defrost the ground beef, finely chop the mushrooms.
4. Bolognese sauce: add minced meat and mushrooms to the pan to the food and fry until the products turn white. Now add the oregano, and after 4-5 minutes - crushed tomato with pasta, rosemary.
5. Bechamel sauce: Melt butter on the pan.
6. We introduce flour to the butter and fry the products, stirring until golden, then remove and cool.
7. Heat the milk separately (1/3 stacks) and add the floury-creamy sauce, then the mass should be whipped until the lumps disappear. Fry the same mixture over very low heat, gradually adding the rest of the milk. In the end, mix the mass, add grated semi-solid cheese and remove from the stove.
8. Lubricate the bottom of the glass form with bechamel sauce and lay out a sheet of lasagna. From above we coat it with bolognese sauce and cover with a new leaf (we make 4-5 layers).
9. On the last layer of Bolognese sauce, place the grated cheddar cheese and cover with a lasagna leaf. Top we coat with all the remaining bechamel sauce and put the grated parmesan on top.
10. We send lasagna to the oven heated to 220 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
11. Finished lasagna is cut into portions and served hot.