A variety of harmonious sounds, colors, tastes - it is always bright and unforgettable. That is why mixes are so popular in cooking (and not only). That is why many of us love okroshka, choose several different toppings for baked potatoes and some sweet sauces for ice cream.
But the most common mixes are, of course, salads. Today we offer you one of their options - a salad with shrimps, cheese, quail eggs and vegetables, seasoned with fat-free mayonnaise.
Do not forget that the obligatory component of a delicious dish is fresh and tasty ingredients. Choose for salad soft sweet corn and good cheese.
- cucumber - 2 large pieces;
- durum cheese - 150 g;
- tomatoes - 2 large;
- quail eggs - 10 pcs .;
- canned sweet corn - 2/3 cans;
- thawed shrimps - 150 g;
- mayonnaise skim for dressing
1. For the preparation of spicy and original salad we will prepare all the necessary ingredients. We soak the cucumber in cold water, then cut the ass and cut it into small cubes.
2. Durum cheese is cut into small cubes and mixed with cucumbers in a deep salad bowl.
3. Rinse the tomato with running water and remove the stem. Then cut into small cubes and add to the rest of the ingredients.
4. Boil the quail eggs hard-boiled, peel the eggshell and cut into quarters (large), then add to the salad.
5. Remove the corn from the jar, let the juice drain and add to the salad bowl. Then shrimp cleaned from the shell and add the back to the salad.
6. Dress the salad with a small amount of mayonnaise, mix everything thoroughly and serve the dish in a serving salad bowl, garnish with greens.