Happy are those people whose walnut trees grow right in the yard. The rest of the pleasure you have to pay a lot, but each gram of nuts is worth its money - they have so many useful substances that even a simple listing takes pages.
However, even if the walnuts were completely useless, they would still be grown for unmatched taste.
For soft baking - pies, biscuits, muffins - these nuts are better suited than all the rest of their fellows, because they are also quite soft. Due to the high fat content, the kernels are deliciously roasted in the oven, and walnut pies are just wonderful.
- 1 cup of wheat flour;
- packing of butter (180-200 g);
- 4 eggs;
- granulated sugar - 1 cup;
- baking powder.
1. Prepare products for the nut cake in advance. Oil must be divided into several pieces. Flour pre-sieve with baking powder.
2. Melted butter in a convenient way, then add sugar.
3. Eggs are driven into the container to the rest of the products and we begin to mix everything thoroughly (you can use a mixer or a blender with the appropriate nozzle).
4. Gradually add flour with baking powder, without ceasing to mix.
5. The dough should make a thick, but liquid homogeneous consistency.
7. In the silicone cake pan, lay out the ready-made dough. Such dishes can not even grease.
8. We bake in the oven, setting the temperature to 190 degrees. The approximate time is 40 minutes. Readiness check with a toothpick or wooden skewer.
9. The nut cake is completely cooled, after which it can be powdered with powdered sugar.