There are people who are called “milk” - they love any milk and will not go hungry if there is a bottle of milk in the refrigerator, and a piece of bread in the bread box.
And there are people who can not tolerate anything dairy. They do not feed breakfast with porridge or cottage cheese dessert, and this is generally a problem, because milk is not only a source of protein and calcium, but also a source of additional freedom for a woman in the kitchen.
If you also have “malicious nonsense milks” in your family (especially if they are children), offer them cheesecake baking as a compromise, and we will share with you a recipe for a tender cottage cheesecake with nuts.
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- flour - 1 cup;
- butter - 100 g;
- sugar - 3/4 cup;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- baking powder for dough - 2 tsp;
- hazelnuts - to taste.
Cooking time: 1 hour; Servings: 10.
1. Before cooking, you must first remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it thaws slightly and becomes soft. Put the butter in a deep plate in which the dough will be made.
2. Beat in eggs with butter.
3. Add sugar to the same place and stir.
4. Then put the cottage cheese in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. What kind of cottage cheese to take is a matter of taste for every housewife. It is not necessary to take home: curd mass in packs is also suitable.
5. Grind the whole mass, which is in the bowl, into a homogeneous mixture, and then pour the flour, baking powder and mix everything thoroughly.
6. Add hazelnuts to the finished dough. After mixing the dough again, put it in a baking dish and send it to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
7. After the prescribed time has passed, the cupcake should be checked for readiness with a toothpick and, if the dough does not stick to it, carefully remove it from the mold and allow it to cool.
8. Cut into portions and serve.