One of the best recipes for winter canning is homemade tomato sauce. Store counterparts do not even fall into the share of such a product. In addition, tomato preservation includes only natural and clear ingredients for us. In the winter, you can cook a variety of dishes based on a delicious preparation.
The preparation of such preservation takes 1 hour and 20 minutes, and from the ingredients listed here it turns out 300 g
- tomatoes - 600 g;
- garlic - 1/2 head;
- basil - 1 bunch;
- olive oil - 1, 5 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1/2 tsp;
- vinegar 6% - 1, 5 tsp.
1. Separate basil leaves from stems. In a deep container folded greens. Pour basil water. Thoroughly rinse the leaves.
2. Take away the fleshy fresh tomatoes. Fold the tomatoes into a colander. Put it in a pot of boiling water for a few seconds. Rinse the tomatoes with cold water. Make a cut on each tomato crosswise. Carefully remove the peel from the tomato. Cut the tomatoes into halves. Cut the remains of the fruit legs. Cut the tomato halves into large pieces.
3. Prepared tomatoes put in the blender bowl.
4. Submerged nozzle to grind tomatoes to the consistency of mashed potatoes. Seeds can be easily removed by rubbing the mass through a sieve.
5. Pour tomato weight into cauldron. Add olive oil. Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes, not forgetting to constantly stir the mass with a wooden spatula.
6. Peel the garlic.
7. Dry the basil leaves with a towel. Fold out the blender into the bowl along with the peeled garlic cloves.
8. Kill a mixture of greens and garlic until mashed with small splashes.
9. To reduce the tomato mass to a volume reduction (approximately 2 times) and thicken. Then add the broken garlic and basil. Salt the sauce. Add sugar. To stir thoroughly. Boil 10 min. Pour vinegar into thick tomato paste. Cook the sauce for another 5 minutes.
10. For preservation, you need to prepare a jar with a screw lid. It is better to prepare the sauce in containers of small volume. Handle jar and lid soda. Sterilize them for a couple. In a dry jar, gently pour the hot sauce. The container must be filled to the very edge of the neck. Hermetically close the jar lid. Put the sauce under a warm blanket. Leave it there until it cools down. Then it should be stored in the refrigerator or cool enough cellar. Tomato sauce is fragrant and appetizing.
It can be used to make pasta, pizza or soups.