Cheese soups have a huge number of fans. They are prepared from cheese and vegetables alone, with the addition of noodles or rice, fish and meat products. Delicious and nourishing cheese turns out with meatballs. In the presence of ready-made minced meat, you can quickly cook it. If you serve it for lunch, then both children and adults will be happy.
Even an inexperienced hostess can make cheese soup with meatballs. But to get the expected result, she will need to know a few things:
- The most delicious meatballs are obtained from homemade minced meat, because for it they take fresh meat without cartilage and skin. What products are made of stuffing sold in the store, perhaps not always possible to install. Risk is undesirable, especially if the soup with meatballs you are going to cook for children.
- If you decided to use ready-made minced meat or even ready-made meatballs, make sure that the packaging is not broken, the shelf life has not expired. Preference should be given to chilled rather than frozen minced meat, since the latter is often dry. If you are forced to cook from frozen mince, let it thaw in the refrigerator: without being subjected to a sharp temperature drop, it will preserve juiciness better.
- Meatballs can be made from several kinds of minced meat. A classic is considered to be a mixture of pork and beef in a one-to-one ratio. The most tender is minced chicken. If you are on a diet, you might like turkey mince. You can even make meatball minced meatballs. To make the products more juicy, you can add a little finely chopped onion. For flavor and aroma, various spices and some salt are added to the mince. But the eggs in the meatballs are usually not put. Eggs bind minced meat well and do not allow meatballs to fall apart during cooking, but they make them more dense and tough.
- Meatballs are added to the soup shortly before it is cooked. They lay not all at once, but one by one or several pieces, so that they do not stick together. Cook the meatballs enough 5-10 minutes after their ascent to the surface. The exact time depends on the size of the products, but still it rarely exceeds 7-8 minutes. If the meatballs are very miniature, they are enough to boil for 2-3 minutes after the ascent.
- The choice of cheese for cheese soup should be approached especially responsibly. Cheese can be used melted, creamy, hard - it depends on the specific recipe. It is only important that it is fresh and of high quality. A product containing vegetable fats is not suitable for cheese soup. Cheap cheeses are not only not tasty and not very healthy, but they also melt poorly. Trying to save on this ingredient, you risk in vain to translate the products from which to cook the soup.
- If you decide to add herbs to the cheese soup, bring it to a boil and cook for 1-2 minutes. If this is not done, the soup can quickly spoil. If you cook the greens in it for too long, it will darken, it will not give the dish a fresh and appetizing look.
There are several options for soup with meatballs; each gourmet will be able to choose a recipe for food that best meets his taste preferences.
A classic recipe for cheese soup with meatballs (in meat broth)
- beef on the bone - 0, 4 kg;
- beef pulp - 0, 4 kg;
- pork pulp - 0, 4 kg;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- processed cheese - 0, 2 kg;
- potatoes - 0, 4 kg;
- carrots - 100 g;
- refined vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- water - 2, 5-3 l;
- fresh greens - not necessarily - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the beef bone, dry it with a napkin, put it in a saucepan. Fill with clean water. Put on medium heat.
- Bring the contents of the pan to a boil. Boil 10 minutes, removing the foam. Reduce the intensity of the flame. Cover the pot with a lid, leaving a small gap.
- Boil the broth for about an hour. Half an hour before the readiness, add the peppercorns and laurel leaves to the pan, lightly salt the water.
- When the meat is soft and begins to move away from the bones, remove it from the broth. Broth strain.
- While the broth is boiling, prepare the meatballs. To do this, wash and dry the meat with a napkin, cut it into small pieces, scroll through the meat grinder. Add to them finely chopped onion, pepper and salt, mix with your hands. Break egg into minced meat bowl. Knead it again and form small balls (about 2 cm in size).
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes about 1 cm in size. Dip in the broth and return to the plate.
- After boiling the contents of the pan, wait 15 minutes. During this time, clean the onions and carrots. Chop carrots on a grater, cut onions into small cubes. Fry them until soft in vegetable oil.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to the soup pot. Wait until it boils again, boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces, put it in a saucepan with soup. Boil the soup, stirring until the cheese dissolves completely.
- One by one dip the meatballs in the soup. Wait until they float to the surface. Cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the finely chopped greens, add some soup if necessary, and continue cooking for another couple of minutes.
The cheese and meatball soup cooked in meat broth will almost certainly be enjoyed by your family members, and they will ask you to cook it more often.
A simple recipe for chicken soup with cheese and meatballs
- water or chicken broth - 1, 5 l;
- chicken mince - 0, 4-0, 5 kg;
- potatoes - 0, 3 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- processed cheese - 150 g;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Chicken minced salt, add seasonings to it, mix. Make meatballs out of it.
- Peel the potatoes. Cut into small cubes or cubes. Fill with water or broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes after boiling.
- Grind grated peeled carrots.
- Onion, freeing from the husk, finely chopped.
- Melt butter in a pan, fry onions and carrots in it until soft.
- Add the roast to the soup, cook for 5 minutes.
- Coarsely rub the cheese, put it in a saucepan with the soup, wait for it to melt.
- Send the chicken meatballs to the pan. After their ascent to the surface, cook the soup for another 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
With this recipe, soup can be cooked quickly, and it will be relatively inexpensive. However, its taste will not disappoint you.
Cheese Soup on Beer with Meatballs
- dark beer - 1 l;
- minced chicken - 0, 3 kg;
- hard cheese - 0, 2 kg;
- milk - 100 ml;
- boiled egg yolks - 2 pcs .;
- wheat flour - 40 g;
- butter - 60 g;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Put the butter in a pan with a non-stick coating, melt it.
- Fry the flour in butter. Enter the beer, whipping the contents of the pan with a whisk to prevent the formation of lumps. Wait for the drink to boil.
- Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper, passed through a press garlic. Form the meatballs, dip them in the beer. Wait until they float to the surface. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Mash yolks, mix with milk and finely grated cheese. Pour in the soup. Boil it for another 2-3 minutes after it boils again.
This variation of cheese soup is unusual. Preparing it, you surprise the guests. It is impossible to grumble at such a dish, since all the alcohol in the process of its preparation evaporates.
Cheese soup with minced meat balls - tender to the taste and at the same time a hearty dish. You can prepare it according to different recipes, there are among them very unusual ones.