It is unlikely that there will be someone who at least once did not try apple pie. Despite the simplicity of the recipe, each hostess has this dessert in its own way. We want to share our way of making traditional delicacy with the addition of cherries. Apples take sweet (Krasnodar), and cherry will give the necessary sourness.
- one apple,
- 150 grams of frozen or fresh cherry,
- a glass of sugar and flour,
- three eggs,
- 1, 5 teaspoons of baking powder,
- three tablespoons of any mayonnaise.
How to bake a charlotte with apples and cherries
1. Cut the apple into small lobules and spread on a greased form with vegetable oil.
2. Put the cherries on top of the apples (the bones, of course, must be removed beforehand), sprinkle with icing sugar.
3. For the dough, break the eggs in a bowl with sugar.
4. Beat well with a whisk or a mixer.
5. Add mayonnaise to dough. Yes, yes, it is mayonnaise. Thanks to this ingredient, the dough turns out to be airier and much tastier (tested with and without it). Stir.
6. Pour the flour sifted together with the baking powder.
7. Pour the prepared dough into the mold and immediately send it to the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
8. We take out the browned delicacy (we check the readiness, piercing the biscuit with a knife or fork, there should be no traces of dough on the surface).
9. Let the charlotte cool for 5 minutes. Then turn the form with the biscuit and lay out in a plate upside down.
Biscuit is being prepared in a hurry, but it is not a shame to serve it either for dinner or for dinner, but also for the festive table. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon and the cake is ready.