Remembering delicious food and trying it on the principles of healthy eating, it is easy to conclude that all the most delicious is harmful. Why nature so joked about man and did not give our taste buds the ability to distinguish between harmful and healthy, it's hard to say, but it is even more difficult not to succumb to temptation and not treat yourself to sweet, fried, crunchy ... You can add sweet carbonated drinks to the same line of harmful and tasty . Yes, we all know that our beloved Coca-Cola dissolves scum on teapots, but we still buy and drink it, just like Fantu. If you also like Fanta, but you are worried about its “harmfulness”, prepare this drink yourself at home. It may turn out not so bright and saturated, but it’s not harmful, but very useful.
- 100 ml of chilled sparkling water;
- 1 orange;
- half a lemon;
- sugar - to taste.
How to make a fanta of oranges
1. For the preparation of homemade forfeits you will need a very small amount of ingredients - orange, lemon and carbonated water.
2. We wash the orange thoroughly in water, after which we cut some of the fruit into small pieces together with the peel.
3. Place the orange slices in an empty glass; add a few lemon slices to the same place.
4. Fill all with cold carbonated water and add sugar, mixing thoroughly. Optionally, you can take and plain water. If you need a more saturated taste, you can squeeze the juice from the remaining part of orange and lemon and add it to the water.
5. With pieces of ice, homemade fanta perfectly quenches thirst!