Chicken liver is the most convenient type of liver for preparing of the liver that is most often sold. It does not have to beat, soak and soften in different ways, unlike pork or beef. Rabbit liver, goose liver or turkey liver are even more tender and can also be used for this dish.
From potatoes, mushrooms, liver and onions you get excellent roasts, which in a slow cooker will be cooked in one mode. In this case, the slow cooker acts as a pot - they put the ingredients together, start the program and forget about the kitchen for an hour.
- chicken liver - 0, 5 kg;
- potatoes - 1 kg;
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- bulb onion - 1 head;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
Preparation time: 1 hour 15 minutes, number of servings: 7.
1. First, prepare the liver: wash it under running water several times, gently squeeze and put in a bowl to dry a little. To make the liver soft, you can pour it with milk and leave it for a couple of hours.
Then clean the onions from the husk. Mushrooms, and in this recipe we take mushrooms, also thoroughly washed under running water.
2. Cut the liver into portioned pieces, removing fat and veinlets from it.
3. Cut the mushrooms into cubes.
4. Put the liver into the multicooker, then cut the onion into half rings. Top pouring mushrooms.
5. My potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes. Add to mushrooms, onions and liver, salt, pepper, sprinkle with spices. Put the slow cooker in the “Quenching” mode for 1 hour.
6. We mix the finished dish, put it into plates and serve it to the table.