The same set of salads on the holiday table is annoying. And the guests want to surprise with something new, and try an interesting recipe themselves. Fortunately, the new - does not necessarily mean expensive, exotic and delicious.
Salad with cheese, ham and corn will feel great on the spot Olivier, and its value will be about the same.
If someone from your company does not like cheese, you can replace it with regular hard cheese - this will not change the salad dramatically, but will make it taste softer.
- sheep cheese - 100 g;
- ham - 100 g;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- canned corn - 100 g;
- mayonnaise or sour cream - 50 g .;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Cooking time: 10 min., Number of servings: 1.
1. For this salad, you must choose a beautiful and resilient tomato, without dents and other defects. Rinse it under running water and then cut it into small squares.
2. Next, cut the cheese, the same squares as the tomato. If for some reason there is no cheese, you can replace it with some cream cheese, for example, “Feta”, or, in extreme cases, with ordinary hard cheese.
3. Remove ham from film and also cut into small cubes. It is better to buy ham more expensive: in this will not be all sorts of cartilage and other unpleasant "surprises".
4. Pouring all the chopped ingredients into a bowl, you need to add to them canned corn. If desired, wash the corn under running water once.
5. Next, you need to fill our salad, as well as salt and pepper to taste. For dressing you need to take mayonnaise or sour cream, or mix them in equal shares. Also for dressing ideal yogurt without additives.
6. Decorate the finished salad with a sprig of greens and serve it to the table.