Probably many noticed among the frozen fish for sale. Outwardly, it resembles cod, but in fact it belongs to the order of perciformes. It lives in the depth, therefore it is considered one of the most eco-friendly types of fish. In addition, nototeniya contains a large amount of polyunsaturated fats, macro-and micronutrients that are beneficial to the body. However, many housewives bypass this fish side. Why do they neglect so useful and, when properly cooked, very tasty fish? The thing is, not everyone knows how to make a note. If you are one of them, then successful recipes for cooking notoenii and tips from experienced chefs will be useful to you.
In fact, cooking notochenie no more difficult than any other sea fish. There are no muscular bones in it, and the spinal bone is easily separated, so even an inexperienced hostess can easily divide fillet notoenii. You can cook it in a pan or in the oven in different ways. If you do not violate the technology of preparation, this unsightly fish will turn out tender and juicy.
- In stores, nototeny is sold frozen. When buying, you need to pay attention to the expiration date indicated on the package and the lack of water or snow in it, which may indicate improper storage. Defrost nototeniyu should be in the refrigerator. Having thawed out at a low temperature, it will retain its juiciness, whereas defrosting in a microwave or warm water will inevitably lead to the fact that it loses some of the moisture and turns out dry. When stewing with vegetables, this may not be too noticeable, but when baking or frying it will almost certainly play a fatal role.
- In order not to over dry the notation, it is better not to exceed the cooking time recommended in the recipe, especially if you fry or bake fish. Typically, the cooking time ranges from 10 to 30 minutes.
- It is possible to fry the notation only on a hot frying pan in a sufficiently large amount of oil. In this case, she quickly reddened, crusting. As a result, the fish will not burn and will remain juicy. Fish or breading helps to preserve the richness of the fish.
- If it is briefly marinated or grated with spices before cooking, it will taste better. However, it is undesirable to add salt to the marinade - it is better to salt the fish during frying or directly in front of it.
- Nototeni - not the fattest fish. For this reason, it turns out to be tastier if you use fatty sauce in its preparation, for example, based on sour cream or mayonnaise.
As already mentioned, there are quite a few ways to prepare nototenia. This leaves its mark on the cooking technology, which may vary depending on the recipe selected.
Notoveni fried breaded
- notoeniya - 0, 5 kg;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- wheat flour - how much will leave;
- salt, white and black pepper - to taste;
- dried herbs - to taste;
- vegetable oil - how much will leave.
Method of preparation:
- Thaw and clean the notoenie, if you have purchased not yet cleaned fish. Gut it and rinse it again. Blot with a napkin. If you have already cut the carcasses without a head, it is enough to defrost, rinse and blot with a napkin to remove excess moisture.
- Mix peppers with herbs. Rub the note with the resulting mixture. Leave for 20 minutes so that she has time to soak up the aromas of herbs.
- In one bowl, sift the flour, add salt to it to taste and mix. Whisk the egg in another bowl. You can add a little water to it, but not more than a tablespoon.
- Dip the fish in flour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the fish in the egg, then again dip it in the flour and place in the boiling oil. If desired, at this stage, you can use breadcrumbs instead of flour as a breading.
- Fry fish over medium heat without a lid, turning it over often until it is covered in a golden crust from all sides. It will take no more than 20 minutes.
When serving at the table, it is advisable to sprinkle with the notolenie with chopped greens. A side dish of potatoes, stewed vegetables, and rice will suit the fish.
Nototeniya in tomato sauce
- notoeniya - 1 kg;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- carrots - 150 g;
- wheat flour - 50 g;
- tomato paste - 50 g;
- salt, spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil - to taste;
- water - 0, 2 liters.
Method of preparation:
- Thoroughly thawed and cut up the shading, rinse well, clean if necessary so that there are no scales on the carcasses.
- Peel the carrots and chop using the side of the grater with small holes.
- Remove onions from the onion, cut it into small pieces.
- Sift flour, add salt and spices to it.
- Dip the fish in flour and fry it in boiling oil on both sides. On each side fry enough for 2-3 minutes. This should be done without a lid on the fire of medium intensity.
- Remove the fish from the pan, put the onion in its place and fry it until it has acquired a golden hue.
- Add carrots to onions. Fry the vegetables together for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste to vegetables. Put it all together for a few minutes.
- Dilute with water and return the fish to the pan.
- Reduce heat, cover the pan with a lid. Stew nototeniyu in tomato sauce for 15 minutes.
Nototeni prepared according to this recipe is tender and juicy. Thick tomato sauce, in which it was stewed, can be used as a gravy. Serve fish stewed with vegetables in tomato sauce, you can not only hot, but also instead of a cold snack. In this case, no side dish is required.
Notoeniya with pine nuts in a slow cooker
- notoeniya - 0, 8 kg;
- tomatoes - 0, 3 kg;
- onions - 150 g;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- Tabasco sauce, salt to taste;
- pine nut kernels - 75 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml.
Method of preparation:
- Thoroughly rinse, clean and dry the notohenia.
- Squeeze juice out of lemon, rub it in zest, using a special grater for citrus (it has very small holes).
- Add zest to lemon juice and pickle the fish in it. Marinate notocheniyu in lemon juice should be 20-30 minutes, placing the container with it in a cool place.
- While the notoeniya is marinating, you can prepare the remaining ingredients. To do this, onions need to be cleaned and finely chopped. Rinse the tomatoes with boiling water, remove the skin from them. The pulp is rubbed through a sieve or crushed with a blender. Then the onions and tomatoes are mixed.
- Add a few drops of tabasco to the vegetable mixture. This is a very spicy sauce and it is important to know when to use it. If you do not like spicy, it is better to refuse the sauce altogether.
- Salt the vegetable mixture to taste.
- Pour some oil into the bottom of the multicooker bowl. Put pine nuts in it.
- Turn on the multicooker by selecting the “Frying” or “Baking” mode. Fry the nuts, stirring them often, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the nuts from the bowl of the slow cooker, in their place put vegetable sauce.
- Put the shading on the sauce, sprinkle it with roasted pine nuts.
- Cover and turn on the Baking program for 20 minutes.
Notoeniya with pine nuts - an unusual and exquisite dish, which is not ashamed to even offer guests. You can cook it not only in the slow cooker. A deep-bottomed frying pan with a thick bottom is perfect for making notochenie with pine nuts as well as possible.
Notoveni, baked in foil
- nototenia fillets - 0, 4 kg;
- tomatoes - 0, 2 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- sour cream or mayonnaise - 100 ml;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the note. Cut into fillets. Drain.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Onions, peeled, cut into thin rings or half rings, depending on the size of the onions.
- Prepare the foil. For each piece of foil, place a small spoonful of sour cream.
- Place the fillet of notoenia on the foil. Pepper and salt to taste.
- Place the onions on top of the fish and cover with tomatoes. Smear the remaining sour cream.
- Wrap the fillet of notoenii in foil, put on a baking sheet.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Send a baking sheet of note in it.
- Bake the fish for half an hour, 10 minutes before the readiness of the foil is opened, so that the fish will brown. If desired, at this stage it can be sprinkled with grated cheese or chopped greens, taking them to taste, but not too much.
Nototeni, baked in the oven, suitable for a family dinner, and for a dinner party. She looks very appetizing, her taste will not disappoint you either. According to the same recipe nototeniyu can bake in the form. In this case, the form is first covered with foil, and 20 minutes after the start of cooking, the foil is removed, and the dish is brought to readiness already without it.
It is not necessary to bypass a side note. This inexpensive, but useful fish can take a worthy place in your diet, if you only know how to cook it properly. With the observance of the recipes and simple rules, even an inexperienced hostess can cope with the preparation of notoeniya.