Muffins in silicone tins - general principles of cooking
Silicone tins greatly facilitate the process of making muffins. Baking them does not burn and evenly baked. Molds do not need to pre-lubricate anything. However, if such forms are used for the first time, they should be washed in warm water, and smeared with oil before baking, the next few times it is not necessary to lubricate the molds. Molds are classic (in the form of a truncated cone), square, round or figured. Such forms are considered environmentally friendly, their use is absolutely harmless to health. Cupcakes in silicone cups do not have a specific smell and taste. Silicone baking pans are resistant to high temperatures and are very easy to clean.
Silicone molds can be separate or be a solid form with several recesses. Muffins in silicone tins are baked much faster than in other dishes. The dough for such baking is no different from the dough for cakes baked in another way. The main ingredients are, of course, flour, sugar and butter (butter or vegetable). Eggs are on the list of ingredients for most muffins, but there are also recipes where eggs are not used. Milk, sour cream or cottage cheese are also added to the dough.
To make cupcakes not too ordinary and “boring,” nuts, raisins, chocolate pieces, candied fruits, cocoa powder, etc. are added to the dough. , cardamom and even black ground pepper. Ready muffins can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or coated with icing.
Muffins in silicone tins - preparing food and dishes
To make cupcakes in silicone tins, you will need a bowl for the dough, a sieve for sifting flour, a measuring cup, a mixer and, of course, silicone tins. If forms are used for the first time, rinse them with water and lubricate before filling with oil. It is necessary to measure the required amount of all ingredients. Flour should be sifted - so baking will get more lush and rich. The butter should be softened or melted, the milk should be slightly warmed. Eggs should also be at room temperature, so they should be taken out of the refrigerator in advance.
Silicone cookie cupcake recipes:
Recipe 1: Cupcakes in silicone tins
The easiest recipe for muffins in silicone tins. On its basis, you can cook a wide variety of cupcakes with any fillings and fillings. This recipe uses raisins. The dough itself is kneaded on sour cream.
- 4 small eggs or 3 large;
- 185 g of sugar;
- Sour cream - a little less than a glass;
- Incomplete pack of butter;
- Dough baking powder (according to the instructions);
- Flour - glass and a half;
- Raisin - 90-95 g.
Sift the flour, sort the raisins, rinse and dry. Oil melt. Beat eggs with sour cream and sugar, pour in oil. Add flour with baking powder. Knead the dough and spread the raisins. Spread raisins evenly throughout the dough. Silicone tins are filled with dough for about 2/3 of the volume. We put baked in the oven until cooked.
Recipe 2: Muffins in Silicone Biscuits on Yeast
Delicious muffins in silicone tins can be baked using yeast. However, the preparation of such dough requires a little more time. In this recipe, yeast cupcakes are prepared with raisins and candied fruits.
- Flour - 2.5-3 glasses;
- Sugar - half a cup;
- Butter - 2/3 packs;
- Milk - half a cup;
- 5 eggs;
- Dry yeast - 1 sachet;
- 10 g of salt;
- Half a cup of raisins;
- Candied - 2 handfuls;
Preparation Method: Raise the raisins, rinse and steam in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Milk is slightly heated and diluted with yeast. Butter melt. Mix flour with sugar and baking powder, pour in milk with yeast and butter. We mix all ingredients, we add beaten eggs. For flavor add vanilla. Then put the raisins with candied fruit in the dough. Fill the dough with molds, top with oil. We bake 45-50 minutes.
Recipe 3: Cupcakes in silicone cups “Curd”
It is always easy and pleasant to cook with cottage cheese dough. Muffins from cottage cheese come out very soft and tender. To bake cottage cheese muffins in silicone tins, you also need to prepare butter, flour, eggs and sugar. Raisin is used as a filler.
- 0.25 kg of cottage cheese;
- Oil - 0.2 kg;
- 3 eggs;
- Sugar - 0.75 cup;
- Starch - 3 spoons;
- Flour - 150 g;
- Baking powder;
We mix cottage cheese with sugar and eggs, add starch. Also lay out in the dough soft butter, flour and baking powder. Raise the raisins, wash and pour boiling water, too hard raisins can hold a couple of minutes in boiling water. Put the raisins in the dough. Spoon the dough in molds and bake until done.
Recipe 4: Muffins in Cranberry Silicone Cans
In this recipe, no eggs are used, so vegetarians can safely cook such muffins. Also, instead of plain white sugar, brown is used, and vegetable is used instead of butter.
- 160 g flour;
- 5 g of salt;
- 10-12 g of soda;
- Brown sugar - 140 g;
- 14 ml of lemon juice;
- Vegetable oil - 70 ml;
- Incomplete glass of water;
- Dried Cranberries - 60 g;
- Sunflower seed kernels (roasted) - 25 g;
Apple clean, cut, remove seeds. Flavor an apple in a blender with water. Puree mix with vegetable oil, seeds and cranberries. Add soda with lemon juice. Then add flour in small portions, add sugar and salt. Knead the dough and fill them with molds. We bake about 30 minutes.
Silicone cake muffins - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- Finished muffins in silicone tins should never be reached with a knife or fork. Thus you can badly spoil the molds. Muffins are very easy to take out, if you cover the mold with a plate and just turn it over;
- Do not fill the molds with dough to the top. In the process of baking, the cupcakes rise strongly, so the optimum filling level is about 2/3 of the volume of the mold;
- If you use a large solid form with grooves, you must first place it on a baking sheet or rack and only then fill it with dough. If this is not immediately done, the filled form is very problematic to put in the oven;
- Get the cupcakes better after they cool down;
- It is recommended to lubricate the muffins in silicone tins before baking with vegetable oil;
- If the top of the cupcakes in the baking process is strongly browned, but inside the dough is still raw, you can cover the baking with parchment paper;
- Silicone molds are resistant to high temperatures, but direct contact with fire should not be allowed - the material of the products from this will melt;
- It is not recommended to wash the molds with too aggressive cleaning agents.