While developing a festive menu, the hostesses want the salads to be not only tasty and easy to prepare, but also to become a real decoration of the table. Our site contains several recipes that meet similar requirements, for example, “Forest Glade”, “Russian Beauty”, “Grouse's Nest”. We decided to offer you another very interesting snack that will take a worthy place in your cookbook. Today we are going to prepare the “Tiffany” salad, which is often called a bunch of grapes by virtue of the original decoration.
- smoked chicken (bacon and even ham) - 300 g,
- hard cheese - 200 g,
- chicken eggs - 4 pcs.,
- walnuts - 6-8 pieces,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- mayonnaise - in fact,
- grapes - for decoration,
- greens - for decoration.
1. Prepare the listed ingredients.
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes.
3. Put the meat on a plate, forming a bunch of grapes.
4. We lay hard-boiled eggs on the chicken (cook for 10 minutes after boiling water) and grated on a medium grater. Add some salt. We shave. We grease with mayonnaise.
5. We clean the walnuts from the shell. Finely chopped.
6. Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the salad.
7. On the nut layer lay out grated cheese grated on a fine grater. Liberally grease with mayonnaise.
8. My grapes. Drain. Each grape is cut lengthwise into 2 parts, the stones are removed. We decorate with grapes (by the way, dark grape varieties are more suitable for this purpose, since the treat looks more spectacular) and salad greens, wrapped in cling film and sent to the refrigerator for a couple of hours. After a specified time, we decorate the festive table with a very tasty, satisfying and beautiful salad.