Probably, not every hostess knows how to pickle mussels, and meanwhile, this is a very tasty and original snack. In the future, they can be served on the table separately or as part of a salad, a more complex snack. These seafood are perfectly combined with ground smoked paprika, as well as with various fresh greens, which can be added just before serving.
- 150 g of mussels;
- 1/2 tsp. Sahara;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1/2 tsp. ground smoked paprika;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l apple cider vinegar;
- 4-5 allspice of allspice;
- 3-4 bay leaves;
- 250 ml of water.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. If the mussels have been frozen, remove them in advance, leave at room temperature for half an hour. If you can not use smoked paprika, use the usual, but in this case the taste will not be so bright.
2. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil, add salt, sugar, bay leaf and peppercorns. Boil the marinade for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
3. Rinse thawed mussels with running water - you can put them in a colander and then let them drain. Put them in a hot marinade.
4. Now add smoked paprika, vegetable oil and apple vinegar. Stir everything with a spoon or close the container with a lid, shake everything well.
5. Leave the container with mussels on the table until the marinade is completely cool, then refrigerate for a day. Delicious pickled mussels then reach out from the marinade and use at your discretion.