Oatmeal smoothies are a very tasty and healthy drink that you can make at home from simple and affordable foods. Moreover, it will take quite a bit of time - no more than 5-7 minutes.
There are many different recipes for making smoothies, but, for example, during diets, kefir and banana are most often used, which gives sweetness and, accordingly, you can avoid putting white sugar. The drink is thick, nutritious and sweet. About an hour after its use, you still do not want to eat something.
- oatmeal - 2 tbsp. l.,
- kefir - 300 grams,
- ripe banana - 1 pc.,
- walnuts - 10 pcs.,
- fresh mint - for decoration.
1. You can use both pure oatmeal and a mixture of healthy flakes. For example, in this recipe used oatmeal with the addition of flax seeds and other useful ingredients. There are two options to prepare oatmeal for smoothies. The first option - you just need to chop the flakes well with a chopper, so that they look like flour by their consistency. And the second option - pour boiling water over the flakes and leave for 10 minutes. Put the oatmeal in the bowl.
2. Then pour kefir into the chopper bowl.
3. The banana must be ripe. Cut it into several pieces and add to the bowl.
4. Peel the walnuts. You can even fry them a little in the pan without oil. In this case, you will be able to remove the husk. Add nuts to the remaining ingredients. You can use not any walnuts, but any others. For example, almonds, cashews, forest.
5. Turn on the chopper for 1-2 minutes so that all the ingredients turn into a puree mass. Thanks to the banana, the smoothies will be sweet and sugar free.
6. Before serving, decorate the drink with fresh mint leaves. Tasty, useful and fast.