It is possible to describe the virtues of pumpkin souls by dozens of different arguments, but they say it is better to try once, instead of reading hundreds of recipes.
We note only “for show” that these soups are really a storehouse of vitamins and have an unsurpassed ability to stabilize the work of various digestive organs and not only.
If you do not sicken the smell of boiled pumpkin, be sure to try one of the recipes at your discretion, and if you and your family like it, another healthy dish will be added to the family menu.
How to cook a wonderful pumpkin soup quickly and tasty - the general principles of cooking
• Cooking pumpkin soup quickly and at the same time delicious is a snap. Such soups are boiled in water or broth cooked from chicken breast, and for satiety they add pasta, which can be replaced with any kind of cereal (rice, millet, barley), at your discretion.
• Depending on the type of soup, the pumpkin and other ingredients may be cut, or rubbed through a sieve or whipped in a mashed blender.
• In addition to vegetables, cheese and cream can be added to pumpkin cream soups to give them even more delicate flavor.
• These soups are very good in thick-walled pots or dishes covered with a layer of ceramics.
Cook vegetable pumpkin soup quickly and tasty
• 200 grams of canned corn;
• potato - 2 tubers;
• two medium carrots;
• two small fresh tomatoes;
• 200 grams of pasta (vermicelli or pasta);
• one onion;
• 300 grams of pumpkin, peeled pulp;
• a pair of celery stalks;
• natural "Peasant" oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
• 100 grams of canned green peas.
Cooking Method: 1. Cut carrots and celery into thin, not very large slices. Tomatoes hold a minute in hot water and remove the skin, cut into small slices.
2. In a saucepan in which you cook the soup, melt the butter and dry and brown onions on it.
3. Add the diced potatoes, carrots with celery, tomatoes and pumpkin cut into slices and stew for seven minutes.
4. Add one and a half liters of hot water, preferably purified through a filter, and boil for 20 minutes from boiling. on low heat.
5. Put the noodles, green canned peas, corn and boil the soup for another ten minutes.
How to cook a simple pumpkin cream soup quickly and tasty
• 900 grams of pumpkin, pulp;
• three large cloves of garlic;
• 250 grams of carrots;
• bitter onions - 2 heads;
• 100 ml of 22% cream;
• 120 grams of 15% sour cream;
• third tsp. curry;
• half a teaspoon of dry ground ginger;
• evaporated salt “Extra” - 1 tsp;
• fresh tender greens (parsley, dill), pumpkin seeds, peeled.
1. Cut the carrot into small ones, chop the carrot into small pieces, chop the onion finely, cut off the coarse peel of the pumpkin, select the sunflower seeds together with the fibrous middle and cut into 3 cm cubes.
2. Pour about fifty milliliters of the refined sunflower oil into a thick-bottomed saucepan, add chopped vegetables and put them to fry. Roast for seven minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly, so that the vegetables roast evenly, but not burnt.
3. Add chopped garlic with a grater or press, pour in water so that it covers the vegetables for at least three centimeters, and cook for a quarter of an hour.
4. Put curry and ginger, add to your taste and mix.
5. Enter the cream, boil the soup, not boiling for another three minutes and remove from the stove. 6. Blend the slightly cooled pumpkin soup with a blender to a slurry thickness and heat.
7. Pour the soup into plates, and on its surface, starting from the center, with sour cream, draw circles of different diameters and use a toothpick to draw a pattern, drawing it across the circles from the edge to the center. Sprinkle with seeds.
How to cook an unusual pumpkin soup quickly and tasty with mushrooms
• 300 grams of fresh small champignons;
• 250 grams of pumpkin;
• one onion;
• small parsley root;
• two medium sized potatoes;
• one ripe tomato, fresh.
1. Cut the mushrooms into cubes, finely chop the onion, chop the parsley root, mix and save in the refined vegetable oil until soft.
2. Pour two liters of hot water into sliced potatoes with pumpkin and boil them for ten minutes.
3. Add a mushroom roast, tomato slices, put salt and pepper and cook the soup with a slight boil until it is completely cooked.
4. Sprinkle the soup with finely chopped greens from above when bottling or lower it into the soup at the end of cooking.
How to cook pumpkin soup for kids quickly and tasty
• pumpkin, pulp - 500 grams;
• 400 grams of potatoes, medium;
• two hard-boiled eggs;
• 450 grams of chicken breast, chilled fillet.
1. Wash the chicken breast thoroughly with a single piece under the tap, remove the foil and cut the flesh into small, thin slices. Boil broth, pour 2 l meat. cold boiled water.
2. In a separate pan, always with a thick bottom, put the pumpkin pulp, cut into small pieces, sticks of potatoes, add half of the finished chicken broth and three large spoons of vegetable oil. Stew until tender.
3. Turn the boiled vegetables into mashed potatoes, add the remaining half-liter of broth along with chicken meat and finely chopped eggs. Boil the soup for at least three minutes. 4. It is advisable, when serving, to fill such a soup with sour cream and chopped greens, and also put croutons in each plate.
How to cook “Portuguese” pumpkin soup quickly and tasty with cheese
• a pound of juicy pumpkin pulp;
• one clove of garlic;
• half a liter of broth, chicken;
• small onion;
• 80 ml of 11% cream;
• 70 grams of hard “Kostroma” cheese;
• A small pinch of nutmeg powder.
1. Pour the pumpkin pulp into slices with a small volume of water, about half a liter, and cook for about a quarter of an hour in the lowest possible heat until softened. Rub through a rare strainer in mashed potatoes.
2. In a thick-walled pot, or saucepan, heat and slightly heat the butter and heat the onion in it to a juicy amber color. Add chopped garlic with a knife or press and fry for a minute.
3. Add pumpkin puree, pour in broth and, stirring everything well, bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat, pour in the cream, put the finely grated cheese on the grater and mix well again to melt the cheese and spread evenly over the soup.
5. Add nutmeg, pepper to taste, salt.
How to cook the old German pumpkin soup quickly and tasty
• 300 grams of tenderloin, beef;
• bitter onion head;
• three large tubers of medium-squared potatoes;
• 250 grams of pumpkin pulp, without a crust;
• small carrot;
• two tablespoons of poppy;
• a tablespoon of a mixture of parsley and dried fennel and as much fresh;
• sour cream 20%;
• Peasant butter;
• Bakery wheat flour.
1. Prepare the meat - cut into pieces, flour flour and fry quickly, temporarily shift to another dish.
2. Slightly increase the heat, add some oil, and pass onions and carrots in it. Onions should be crumbled smaller, and carrots, on the contrary, rubbed with a large grater. We rub the pumpkin with the same grater, wash it with cold water and decant the poppy. 3. All products, except sour cream and greens, lay in a pan, the potatoes should be cut into “slices”, and pour boiling water in a volume of about half a liter. Bring to a boil and salt, removing the sample.
4. Let the boil for no more than a minute, remove the heating to the lowest possible and tightly cover with a lid. Tomorrow soup to be half an hour, it will be very good if you put a clean damp rag along the edge of the lid to reduce the steam output.
5. At the end of extracting the leaves of Lavrushka, pepper, you can still slightly salt. Sprinkle with herbs and insist until half an hour. When you leave, add sour cream, for the beauty of the dish, you can replace it with low-fat frozen cream.
How to cook pumpkin soup quickly and tasty - tricks and useful tips
• For vegetable pumpkin soup, a carrot should be taken thin and the mid-size cut into half rings.
• Pasta or cereals are best boiled separately and put in the soup at the end of cooking, then the broth will not dim.
• When roasting, vegetables will brown well if you add a little sugar to them.
• Creamy soups, in which cream is added, do not boil, but only warm slightly with minimal heat, so that the cream does not curdle.
• Salt the puree soup should be only at the end of cooking, so that the vegetables boil out faster, and it is easier to grind them into puree.