If in the store you caught the eyes of mushrooms with very large caps, this means that for dinner you can cook mushrooms stuffed with chicken in the oven. Preparing a dish is quite simple, and it looks spectacular, so you can cook such mushrooms for a festive feast.
List of ingredients:
- 5-6 large champignons,
- 200 g of chicken meat,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 70 ml of sour cream,
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 1 large onion,
- spices optional,
- 5-6 twigs of greens.
1. Prepare the mushrooms - wash and clean if necessary.
2. Remove the legs, and then use a knife or a teaspoon to remove the middle of the fungus. Be careful not to make holes in the cap.
3. Chop the legs and middle of the mushrooms into fine chips.
4. Peel one large or a couple of small onions and chop them very finely. In general, the filling for the caps should be as gentle as possible.
5. Chicken fillet or pieces of meat, separated from the bones, finely chop. Pieces of fat, skin and hryashchiki need to cut.
6. Heat frying oil in a pan and put the mushroom chips, chicken meat with chopped onion. Fry on low heat for 5-6 minutes, then add sour cream, salt and add spices as desired, simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Cover the baking sheet with foil and grease it with vegetable oil. Put the caps of champignons and add some salt. Fill the caps with mushroom, onion and meat stuffing.
8. Place the form in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Hard cheese rub on a coarse grater, and finely chop fresh greens.
9. Remove the form from the oven and sprinkle the mushrooms with cheese and herbs. Bake in the oven for another 15 minutes.
10. Champignons stuffed with chicken in the oven are ready! Serve warm or hot.