If the dishes were awarded prizes, and among them there was the nomination “the most practical dish”, then one of the laurets would have to become pies. Simple, ordinary yeast cakes baked in the oven.
Is it practical? Practical And universally. Pamper your family on a day off, treat your friends without setting festive tables, give your husband a job and a child in school, take on nature and travel, after all - just have a snack on pies when there is no other ready meal in the house.
In addition, it is not so difficult to cook them, you can bake a lot at once and with proper storage they will remain tasty for two or three days.
- flour - 1 kg;
- tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l
- milk - 1/2 l;
- white cabbage - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1, 5 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- dry yeast - 1, 5 tbsp. l .;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs.
Servings Per Container: 15-18 pcs. Cooking time: 2, 5 hours.
1. Heat the milk to 36 ° C, add dry yeast to it and leave for 15 minutes. Then we beat the eggs, pour in the oil and beat the ingredients until smooth.
2. Add sugar, salt to liquid ingredients and sift flour in parts.
3. We knead tight and elastic dough thoroughly and for a long time, then we cover it with a towel and send in heat for 1, 5 hours.
4. We wash the cabbage, then chop it with a sharp knife.
5. Heat the pan, lay out the chopped cabbage and tomato paste, mixing the ingredients.
6. Fry cabbage until golden brown, then simmer under cover for 7 minutes.
7. From the approached dough we form cakes, put 3 tsp in the middle of each. cabbage filling and pin in the form of pies.
8. Preheat oven to 200 ° C and bake patties for about 25 minutes until crisp.