Want to surprise yourself and your loved ones with an original snack? Prepare an eggplant paste. In your power to give the snack the brightest flavors, adding spices and herbs, greens. You can add to the eggplant and other vegetables - sweet peppers, onions, garlic, as well as mushrooms, chicken eggs, nuts. You can store such a pate in a refrigerator in a tightly closed container for one or two days.
- 2 eggplants;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic.
1. Prepare all the necessary products - a chicken egg (one large or a couple of small ones) can be boiled in salted water beforehand.
2. Cover the baking sheet with foil. Wash eggplants, trim the tails and cut them in half lengths. Send in the form, add salt. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes - the vegetables should be soft, so you may need more time.
3. Medium sized onion bulb, clean and finely chop.
4. Heat a small amount of cooking oil in the pan - it is advisable to use one that does not have a bright smell and taste. Pass the onion over low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
5. In a bowl of a blender or simply in a deep bowl, send baked eggplants without peel, pieces of shelled eggs.
6. Now put the onion fried in oil in the bowl. Peel the garlic clove, cut it into several pieces and throw to the rest of the products.
7. Using a blender, twist all the components to a state of uniform paste - it will take just a couple of minutes. Try a snack - if you do not have enough salt or spices, add as much as you need and twist again.
8. To serve, transfer part of the paste to a small bowl, decorate with fresh greens. Send the remaining paste in the refrigerator, covered with dishes with a lid.