The cocoa bean tonic was known to the Aztecs, and after the conquistadors conquered the old Mexico, it hit Europe. True, the old hot chocolate has little to do with the drink that we order today in a cafe or at home. Of course, the cocoa base is common in it, but unlike Aztec chocolate, the modern drink is sweet and mellow in taste, because in addition to cocoa powder it uses milk, cream, sugar and all those flavorings that are present in solid tiles.
Vanilla will make the taste of chocolate more comfortable, cinnamon will make it more spicy, but if you want a thrill, add dried chili peppers to a hot drink.
- half a bar of black chocolate (50 g);
- 150 ml of milk;
- sugar optional.
1. First of all, prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Chocolate is broken into pieces and placed in a water bath.
3. Cook on medium heat until the moment when the chocolate has completely melted. It is very important to constantly stir it.
4. Pour milk into the melted chocolate and begin to actively mix. Sugar add optional.
5. When the mass becomes homogeneous, the drink can already be removed from the heat. If it turns out too thick, you should add a couple of spoons of boiled water.
6. Gentle and pleasant to taste hot chocolate it's time to pour into glasses. To taste, you can spice up the drink with vanilla or cinnamon and decorate with mint leaf.