Plus Easter cottage cheese is that it is cooked fairly quickly and simply, so you can have time to try several types. Cottage cheese Easter with chocolate turns out gentle, with pleasant creamy-chocolate taste. And although the composition of cottage cheese Easter contains not so many ingredients and all of them are not too expensive, you need to remember that the guarantee of delicious Easter is a good cottage cheese, butter with a fat content of at least 72, 5%, and better 82, 5%, high-quality chocolate and sour cream.
List of ingredients:
- butter - 50 g,
- sour cream - 100 g,
- milk chocolate - 50 g,
- cottage cheese - 500 g,
- sugar - 200 g,
- vanillin - 1 pinch.
1. Put fresh cottage cheese in a bowl, put some pieces of melted butter here.
2. You can twist the curd with butter to a pasty state using a blender or combine. The mass should be homogeneous.
3. Pour granulated sugar or powdered sugar in a bowl.
4. Now add vanilla (don't mix it up with vanilla sugar) and sour cream of any fat content. Stir. In the curd mass should not be lumps.
5. Milk chocolate should be primed before rubbing, and when rubbing, do not unfold the tile completely, but keep it in foil so that it does not melt from the heat of your hands. Grate the chocolate on a fine grater.
6. Transfer the chocolate chips to a bowl of curd and mix.
7. Dampen gauze or a piece of clean, thin cloth with water. Turn the shape of the narrow hole down and cover it with gauze, the edges should hang down. Fill the form with curd, wrap the edges of cheesecloth.
8. Put the form in the refrigerator, on a saucer or plate - most likely serum will flow. After a few hours, the chocolate Easter curd will harden and you can get it neatly. Before serving, you can pour sweet topping.