Cottage cheese smoothies with carrots and honey - a useful and tasty drink that can be prepared for 3 minutes for a quick snack. Smoothies are popular among athletes and people who adhere to healthy and proper nutrition. Children can and should also prepare smoothies, especially cottage cheese - because cottage cheese is not very popular among kids and teenagers. Smoothies can contain vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, dairy products, cereals and seeds.
List of ingredients:
- 1 fresh carrots,
- 100 g of cottage cheese,
- 400 ml of milk,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l honey,
- 1 tbsp. l flax seed.
1. Take a small-sized carrot, clean it and wash it, cut it into pieces.
2. Pour granular cottage cheese into the blender bowl. There are no requirements for fat content, the curd must be fresh.
3. Add honey, thick or liquid to the bowl of the blender - no difference, the blender will cope with any.
4. Add flax seeds to the bowl - this will make the drink more useful.
5. Send pieces of fresh carrot to the blender bowl.
6. Fill all ingredients with fresh milk. Cover the bowl of the blender with a lid and beat the products at an average speed of 3-4 minutes.
7. The liquid will almost immediately acquire an appetizing orange color. Flax seeds will also grind and will be almost imperceptible. Honey should also dissolve.
8. It turns out two servings for adults or four servings for kids. Serve immediately, before serving, sprinkle with flax seeds and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Curd smoothie can also be cooked with cucumber and greens, with bananas, strawberries and other berries, as well as oatmeal. The drink is sometimes thick, but always nutritious and healthy.