Chicken with zucchini in the oven is delicious, healthy and very simple. Ideal such a dish as a supplement to any side dish. And if you add more zucchini in a baking dish, then it may well become a side dish itself. Any part of the chicken will do - you can take fillets, thighs, and legs. To make the meat softer and juicier, it is desirable to marinate it before grilling in any way convenient for you.
- 400 g of chicken meat;
- 1 zucchini;
- 1 onion;
- 1/2 tsp. spices for chicken;
- 1/2 tsp. salts;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 3 tbsp. l soy sauce;
- fresh vegetables for serving.
1. For recipe used chicken thighs. They need to be washed and dried. If they are frozen, thaw at room temperature or on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Wash fresh zucchini, if there is damage on the peel - cut them off.
2. If thighs (or legs) are with skin, it can be removed. Then you can cut them into several pieces and put in a large bowl.
3. Peel the large onion bulb and cut it randomly, not too large. Before you add the onions in a bowl with chicken, it is better to suppress it well, so that he selects the juice.
4. Cut the fresh zucchini into thin strips, cut the stem. Vegetable shift in a bowl to the chicken.
5. Pour in vegetable oil, soy sauce (classic or with additives), also add some salt and add spices for chicken (for shish kebab, for meat). If there is no set of spices at hand, a mixture of ground peppers, ground coriander, fenugreek, ucho-suneli, and ground dried adjika will do.
6. Mix everything well. You can immediately shift into a baking dish and leave the meat to marinate there - if only the shape is deep. After a couple of hours, the chicken with vegetables in the marinade should be gently mixed and sent to bake, covered with foil (with holes). The oven must be preheated to 180 degrees.
7. After 20 minutes of baking, remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes - let the meat roast. Then take out the form from the oven and immediately serve the chicken - with a side dish or vegetable salad.