There are salads that are equally well suited for the holiday table, and for everyday. They are universal and like almost everyone. In addition, over time, they do not lose their relevance, although cooking is stepping forward, inventing new and new recipes. One of these traditional salads is a puffed salad with sprats. When preparing it, you can not strictly follow the recipe, but add some of your own ingredients and end up with a unique dish.
If you still do not risk experimenting, take a standard set of products:
- 1 can of sprats;
- 3 boiled eggs;
- 2 large or 3 medium boiled carrots;
- 1, 5 onions;
- a small bunch of green onion feathers;
1. What is good about flaky salads is that you can not put some of the ingredients, but replace it with another, and before eating, either mix everything or leave it in its original form. Everyone sitting at the table has the right to choose. Our salad will also be flaky, so we put sprats on the bottom of the plate, pre-drain half of the oil from them and rub it with a fork.
2. You can do it right in the bank. Fill the first layer with mayonnaise and prepare the second one. A small remark: before starting to lay out the layers, make sure that all the ingredients are prepared, namely boiled eggs and carrots.
3. In boiled eggs, we separate the whites from the yolks, while putting off the last ones, they will be needed a little later, and we rub the proteins on a large grater.
4. We shift them to sprats and make mayonnaise nets.
5. Next, take the bulbs, peel them and grind.
6. Usually the onions for salads are doused with boiling water, in this case we will not do this: it must preserve the freshness and the crunch. We spread it with the third layer and again covered with mayonnaise.
7. With a pre-boiled carrot, peel off the skin and coarsely rub it.
8. That will be our fourth layer.
9. We also coat it with mayonnaise.
10. Completing the display of lettuce chopped yolks chopped on a large grater.
11. On top of them put finely chopped green onion feathers. Put the salad in a cool place for a few hours soak. It comes out tender, tasty, moderately brackish and very beautiful. Get food not only gastronomic pleasure, but also aesthetic.