Have you tried the sinabon bun? You have lost half your life! We offer to cook unforgettably delicious pastries that will appeal to all your relatives and friends. If you started a tea party or just decided to drink tea, but do not know what to prepare for the tea ceremony, then you will definitely like our detailed and accessible recipe.
To make sinabon buns with chocolate, you need to gather strength, have patience, because the process is lengthy and time consuming. As a chocolate mixture, we will use cocoa powder, which you probably have in your home.
- 140 ml of milk;
- 65 g of sugar;
- 2 tsp. dry yeast;
- 60 g butter;
- 1 chicken egg;
- salt pinch;
- 400 g wheat flour.
- 100 g of sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l ground cinnamon;
- 2 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- 20 g butter.
- 60 g of cottage cheese;
- 30 g butter;
- 85 g of condensed milk;
- pinch of vanilla.
For lubrication form:
- 25 g of butter.
- chocolate drops to taste.
1. Heat the milk. If you have a thermometer, check the temperature of the fluid. It should not exceed 38 degrees. In the absence of the desired device, dip your finger in the milk. If not hot, then you can continue. Pour milk into deep dishes. Pour a teaspoon of sugar, dissolve it. Add dry yeast. Pour warm place and leave the bowl for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the yeast will start to foam.
2. Add the remaining sugar, salt, egg, melted warm butter. Stir.
3. Pour the sifted flour in pieces.
4. Knead soft, soft dough. It should not stick to hands. Take cover. Leave in a warm place for 40-60 minutes.
5. Add cottage cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, softened butter to a separate plate. Beat with a blender until smooth.
6. That's how the dough grew in 50 minutes.
7. Punch well and roll into a not very thin layer. Melt the butter, cool and grease the dough over the entire surface.
8. Pour sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder into separate dishes. Mix well. Sprinkle the whole layer with the prepared mixture.
9. Carefully roll up into a thick roll.
10. Cut into small pieces, 5-6 cm wide. Cover the baking dish with parchment. Grease with butter. Lay the workpiece. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees and bake until browned for 40-60 minutes.
11. Baked buns cool 5-6 minutes.
12. Brush over the top of the cooked cream. Sprinkle with chocolate drops. Chocolate buns are ready. Cool slightly and serve to the sweet table.