Beshbarmak is a hot and filling dish, the ingredients of which are noodles and meat. The name of the dish is translated as “five fingers”. All this is because beshbarmak taken to eat. On national holidays it is served as a hot one, so more than one significant celebration is not complete without it.
Today this dish is prepared not only from noodles and meat, but also add vegetables, mushrooms, spices, greens and even fish. At the same time, in any variations, he retains an incredible taste and juiciness. Preparing real beshbarmak is not as easy as it seems at first glance. For this you need to understand the whole technology, not only cooking, but also filing.
Beshbarmak Beef - General Cooking Principles
The most faithful and delicious way of cooking this dish is considered in a cauldron on an open fire. Prepare it in large portions and quite a long time.
For juiciness and richness, it is better to take fatty and fresh meat and it should be plenty. Boil it preferably more than 2 hours. Finished meat can be cut into large pieces or plates.
It is better to roll the dough thinly and then sprinkle flour on the diamonds. It can not be digested. As soon as the noodles pop up, boil 3 more minutes and pull it out with the help of a skimmer.
Serve the dish in a large flat plate. Noodles are placed at the bottom, on top of it is chopped meat and sprinkled with all chopped greens.
Beshbarmak from beef - a classic recipe
• 1.4 kg of beef;
• 650 g of flour;
• a pair of eggs;
• one carrot;
• 4 bulbs;
• a bunch of parsley;
• 4.5 liters of water;
• laurel leaf.
1. Meat coarsely chopped and cook in a saucepan with water for a little over 3 hours. Half an hour before the readiness, place one peeled onion, carrot, laurel, allspice and salt.
2. Sift some flour into a bowl, add salt and pour in, gradually kneading dough, beaten eggs and a glass of broth. Add flour if necessary. The dough should be cool. Leave it for half an hour. 3. Roll the dough into several layers, 1.5 mm thick. Cut into diamonds and sprinkle with flour.
4. Remove the meat and divide into portions with hands. Vegetables clean and strain broth.
5. Cut the remaining fresh onions into rings and temporarily lower them into the boiling broth. Then take it out and sprinkle with pepper.
6. Boil the diamonds in the broth and place them in a flat plate.
7. Top with meat and onions.
8. Serve with parsley sprinkle.
Beshbarmak from beef and chicken
• chicken carcass;
• 750 g of beef;
• two onions;
• 3-4 carrots;
• salt, favorite spices;
• a pound of flour;
• 2-3 eggs;
• approximately 200 ml of warm water;
• 20 ml of vegetable oil;
• 5 g of salt.
1. First of all, you need to boil beef and chicken. You can whole or cut them into pieces. Pour so much water into the pan to completely submerge the meat in it. Cover not completely with a lid and cook until ready. Add selected seasonings, bay leaf or other greens.
2. Cooking meat will take 2-3 hours, so let's do the dough.
3. Pour all the water into the cup. Beat the eggs here.
4. Next, add flour, add butter and salt.
5. Knead the dough, add flour if necessary.
6. Cover the dough with a linen cloth and leave to cool for a while.
7. Peel the onions and carrots. Chop the onion with a knife, and grate the carrots grated.
8. Pour some oil into the pan and put the finely chopped onion into it. Fry lightly.
9. Add carrots and continue to fry.
10. Take out the chicken and beef from the broth, cool and remove the meat from the bones.
11. Divide the dough into several pieces and mash them into cakes.
12. Alternately roll the resulting cakes in a plate with a thickness of not more than 2 mm.
13. Cut the cakes into diamonds, boil them until cooked in the broth.
14. Throw back the noodles for beshbarmak in a colander.
15. Cut the meat into small pieces.
16. Mix meat and boiled noodles in a pan with vegetables. Stir and cook another 5 minutes. 17. Serve the cooked dish slightly chilled with the sauce.
Beshbarmak from beef and potatoes
• 1.3 kg beef b \ k;
• a pair of onion heads;
• 5 potato tubers;
• 5-10 g of salt;
• 5 g black pepper;
• 2-3 pieces bay leaf;
• a bunch of fresh herbs (parsley, dill);
• 2 cups of flour;
• glass of water;
• 5 g of salt;
1. Wash and dry the meat with napkins. Put in a deep pan, cover with water. Boil, remove the froth.
2. Peel one onion, wash it, add to broth along with Lavrushka, salt, pepper.
3. Cook the meat for a little over two hours.
4. Peel the potatoes, cut them in half and immerse them in the broth. Add water if necessary.
5. Boil potatoes with meat for another 20-25 minutes.
6. Mix water, egg, salt, and flour alternately. Knead the dough, as in the dumplings. Leave it for a while to “rest.”
7. Peel the second bulb and chop into half rings.
8. Pour onion with very hot broth.
9. Divide the dough into a couple of pieces. Each roll into a thin plate and let stand for a while. Then cut each layer into diamonds.
10. Take out the prepared meat with a root crop, and cook diamonds in the remaining broth. Cooking time is about 5-7 minutes.
11. Put the finished diamonds in the center of the deep plate.
12. Cut the meat into cubes and place it in the middle. Put the potatoes on the edge.
13. Steam onions and fresh, chopped greens evenly distribute on a dish.
14. Serve immediately after cooking so that the noodles do not stick together.
Beshbarmak from beef and horse meat
• 1.4 kg of horse meat;
• 1.2 kg of beef;
• two bulbs;
• 720 g of flour;
• two eggs;
• 5-10 g of salt;
• 2 bay leaves;
• half a bunch of greens.
1. Wash meat, cut into pieces, put in a pan with water. Boil, collect the foam and boil on medium heat for about 3 hours.
2. Shortly before the end of cooking the meat, add the onion, lavrushka and salt with spices.
3. Pour a glass of broth, cool, break into it a testicle, flour and salt. Knead the dough, and then leave it to ripen in the refrigerator for half an hour. 4. Roll out one large layer of dough. Cut it into diamonds or thick strips.
5. Peel the remaining onion and chop it into rings. Pour broth.
6. Cool the meat, cut into thin slices.
7. In the broth, boil the noodles for beshbarmak.
8. Put the noodles on a deep plate, top with meat and onions in rings.
9. Serve hot, sprinkled with greens if desired.
10. Next to the noodles and meat, place a bowl of broth.
Beshbarmak from beef and mushrooms in the oven
• 250 g beshbarmak noodles;
• 850 g fresh beef;
• 400 g fresh champignons;
• 4 chicken eggs;
• 50 g butter;
• 30 ml of oil (rast.);
1. Send well washed and dried meat to cook until ready. Then remove it with a slotted spoon and decant the broth.
2. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly and then divide them into plates.
3. Fry the mushrooms in the pan until cooked.
4. Boil beshbarmak in broth (about 5-7 minutes).
5. Throw in a colander noodles - beshbarmak, season with oil.
6. Mix together noodles, mushrooms. Put them in a baking dish. Lay the meat on top. Sliced into plates.
7. Beat the eggs and fill them with the form.
8. Bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot, together with homemade mustard.
Beshbarmak in a multivark of beef and lamb
• 1 kg of beef pulp;
• 0.5 kg of lamb;
• spices to taste;
• a glass of flour;
• one egg;
• one onion;
• fresh greens;
1. Wash the meat, cut along the fibers. Place in a slow cooker, cover completely with water and cook in the “Cooking” mode for 2 hours.
2. Spread the dough by mixing the egg, flour and salt. Leave it for half an hour, covered with a towel.
3. Roll out the dough thinly and cut it into rectangles.
4. Chop the onion, pour boiling broth. Add spices, salt - this will be beshbarmak sauce.
5. Remove the meat, cool, and cut into cubes.
6. In broth, which remained in the multicooker bowl, boil beshbarmak. To do this, turn on the “Cooking” mode for 10 minutes. Stir the noodles while cooking. 7. Beshbarmak fold in a colander, then lay on a deep large dish.
8. Top with meat and onion sauce.
9. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, which should be pre-cut. Serve slightly cooled with broth.
Beshbarmak with beef mince
• 250 g of finished beshbarmak noodles (sochni);
• 500 g minced beef;
• 1 onion;
• 10 g dried basil;
• 10 g dried parsley;
• 10 g tomato - pasta;
• 1 tbsp. spoon of butter (vegetable).
1. Wash the onion, chop and fry in oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the tomato paste and mince into the pan. Stir.
3. Sprinkle seasonings, salt and fry until done.
4. Boeshbarmak noodles until cooked in lightly salted water, drain in a colander.
5. Put the noodles on a plate, and on top - the ready stuffing.
6. Sprinkle the dish with fresh herbs if desired, and serve.
Beshbarmak from beef - tricks and tips
• If you want the dough to be slightly yellowish, knead it only on the yolk.
• For an even more satisfying meal, serve beshbarmak along with pasta, rice or potatoes.
• For flavor add whole onion and carrot to broth.
• For juiciness, add fresh tomatoes or garlic to the broth.
• As decoration, broth can be served with half an egg or greens.
• Use spices in moderation, otherwise you can spoil the taste of the dish.