Biscuit dough is a great option for a light, fluffy, airy and low-calorie cake that can be used to make various cakes. It can be filled with various cream, decorated with souffles and berry jelly, fresh strawberries, raspberries and whipped cream. Biscuit, created in a slow cooker, turns out to be more airy and light, there is no need to constantly monitor him. All actions that are necessary to create egg cakes are to mix the ingredients and turn on the slow cooker for the required time.
In addition, such pastries are a great alternative to various pastries and rolls bought at the store. Especially it is suitable for little fidget, who are very fond of sweets. After all, egg dough is the easiest and healthiest product, so young mothers can safely give it to their babies.
Depending on the brand of cooking machine, the creation time can vary from 45 to 60 minutes. Ingredients:
- flour - 1 tbsp .;
- sweetener - 1 tbsp .;
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp.
1. Remove eggs from thin shell by striking each back of a kitchen knife.
2. Add sweetener, start mixing ingredients with the help of a culinary mixer. We achieve the formation of a fluffy and light mass.
3. We introduce sifted flour and baking powder to the egg blank.
4. Mix the components thoroughly.
5. Pour the resulting mixture into a multicooker bowl, treated with fat.
6. Cooking a classic sponge cake on the “baking” mode for 50 minutes.
7. Use ready-made cake at your discretion. If desired, sprinkle sponge cake with powdered sugar, served with strong coffee or fruit tea.