Avocado and pear salad is an original combination of products that allows you to get a really tasty and unusual dish. Of course, this dish is quite possible to surprise the guests gathered at the festive table. Pear is desirable to use ripe and juicy, but with a hard pulp - so that it is slightly crunched on the teeth. Avocados will suit a moderate degree of maturity - it will be moderately soft and pleasant to the taste.
- 1 pear;
- 1 avocado;
- 2-3 leaves of Peking cabbage;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh greens;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1 handful of walnut kernels;
- 3 pinches of dried thyme;
- 3 pinches of salt.
1. Prepare all the necessary products for cooking salad. By the way, fresh dill with a bright aroma and tender arugula will ideally suit here. Although, again, variations are possible, since everyone has different preferences. Instead of Chinese cabbage it is quite possible to use lettuce leaves of any kind.
2. Take a suitable-sized salad bowl - deep and with high sides. Peking cabbage leaves, rinse under running water and pat dry with a towel. Then tear the green part of the sheet with your hands, and leave the white part - it is more rigid and can even taste bitter.
3. Rinse the dill and arugula under the tap, then dry and chop finely, put it in a salad bowl.
4. Peel the avocados and remove the seeds. Pulp cut into cubes or strips, shift to a salad bowl.
5. Wash the pear and cut into four parts, remove the seed box and the dry stalk. Cut the pulp into small pieces and send to the rest of the products.
6. Lightly salt the salad, sprinkle with dried thyme, season with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
7. Mix everything and try the salad with enough salt, or you may want to add more spices.
8. Serve the dish in small bowls, a la carte or in general a salad bowl. Additionally, you can submit to him crackers.