Eggs stuffed with mushrooms are a simple but original snack. It can be prepared for a festive reception, and for an ordinary family dinner. You need a blender to make the filling - this is if you want the mass to be more homogeneous and pasty. However, if not, then you can just very finely chop the mushrooms with yolks.
List of ingredients:
- 3-4 eggs,
- 100 g of champignons,
- 1 onion,
- 20 g butter,
- 1/5 tsp. salt,
- spices to taste,
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream,
- greens to serve.
1. For the filling, it is best to use champignons - they are easier to prepare (wash and clean). If you decide to use forest mushrooms, then you need to wash them in several waters, then boil them in salted water with cleaned onions. The onion needs to be cleaned and finely chopped, the mushrooms are also finely chopped.
2. Melt a piece of butter in a frying pan and fry over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring. Salted and pepper mushrooms.
3. Boil the hard boiled eggs, cool and remove the eggshell. Keep in mind that with very fresh eggs, the shell is removed much worse and the protein can be damaged - the appearance of the snack can be less effective. Carefully cut the eggs in half, along.
4. Remove yolks from egg halves. Fold the fried mushrooms with onions, yolks, sour cream, and spices in a bowl. Instead of sour cream, you can add mayonnaise, better homemade.
5. Grind the ingredients for the blender filling. You can also stretch the yolks with a fork, and put the mushrooms and onions on the board and chop them into small pieces with a knife. Try stuffing - if something is missing, then add. For spice, you can add red pepper, garlic.
6. Spread the filling over the egg halves, with a small slide.
7. Stuffed eggs are ready. Before serving, garnish with fresh greens - parsley or dill.