If you want to try something simple, but with an original taste, make a layered salad with sprats and cheese. It has a gentle, unobtrusive taste because of cheese and eggs, and if you add croutons here, it will taste like croutons with sprats, cheese and eggs. Fresh greens complements the flavor range - you can take your favorite: parsley, dill, green onions or mix.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 100 g sprats in oil,
- 1 onion,
- 0, 5 tsp. sugar,
- 0, 5 tsp. table 9% vinegar,
- 4 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- fresh greens.
1. Chicken eggs need to be boiled in hard-boiled salted water, then peeled and grated on a fine grater - this way the consistency of the salad will be more tender.
2. Hard cheese can be taken any, for example, salty or fresh, to your taste. Grate it also on a fine grater.
3. In order for onions not to give bitterness in a salad - it needs to be pickled. Clean and chop it first. Then you can simply scald with boiling water or mix with vinegar (table 9%) and sugar, mash well and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Put canned sprats on a suitable dish. It is best to grind them with a fork.
5. You do not need to grease with mayonnaise, first lay pickled onions on top of the fish. Before it needs to be washed and slightly squeezed.
6. Put grated eggs on a layer of onions and sprats. Make a mayonnaise layer on top, spread it over the entire surface of the salad.
7. The last layer is grated hard cheese. Do the same with him - level, put some mayonnaise and distribute it over the whole layer.
8. Rinse fresh herbs and pat dry with a towel. Chop finely and place the salad on the edge. Layered salad with sprats and cheese is ready! Let the dish stand for 40-60 minutes, then serve.