Carpaccio is any raw meat that is very thinly sliced and then seasoned with a mixture of olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice. Although now you can find carpaccio of fish, seafood, mushrooms, vegetables and fruits. If you are good with raw meat, try making beef carpaccio. Time to prepare snacks will take you literally about 5 minutes.
Anyone aware of the dangers of eating raw meat and fish. Therefore, buy meat in proven places, and if you are not sure of the quality - give preference to another dish that needs heat treatment.
List of ingredients:
- 150 g of beef,
- 4 tbsp. l tomato juice,
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice,
- 1/4 tsp. black ground pepper,
- 1/4 tsp. dried herbs.
1. Take a beef tenderloin or balyk. Cut all excess, wash, dry with napkins and send in the freezer. Let the meat lie down until it is completely frozen. Before cooking carpaccio, you do not need to defrost meat; take it out half an hour before cooking. Use a sharp thin knife to cut the melted meat into very thin slices, they should literally glow.
2. Make the sauce. In a bowl, mix tomato juice, olive oil, lemon juice, and spices. Instead of olive, you can take any other vegetable oil.
3. Pour your favorite dried herbs into the sauce. By the way, they significantly affect the taste of the finished snack. In this recipe used dried oregano.
4. Stir the sauce and send the meat into it. After a couple of minutes, lay slices of meat on a plate and serve, garnished with fresh herbs. It can be done differently: put the sliced meat on the dish, and then, using a cooking brush, brush each slice with the sauce. Beef carpaccio can be served within 5 minutes.