Even if you are not a fan of fish dishes, mackerel baked with sour cream and spices will certainly please you. Cooking such a fish is easy enough, and if you suddenly have no time to marinate it, do not worry, feel free to send the billet to the oven and it will be equally tasty. Mackerel is very tender and juicy, the meat just lags behind the seed.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chilled mackerel,
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 0, 5 tsp. dried basil
- 0, 5 tsp. ground coriander,
- 0, 5 tsp. ground paprika,
- 0, 5 tsp. salt,
- 3 slices of lemon.
1. It is better to take chilled fish, but if you have frozen food available, then it will do. The main thing is to defrost it in a natural way, without resorting to the services of a microwave oven or a bowl of warm water. Put the fish at night on the kitchen table and in the morning it will be ready for all manipulations. Rinse it outside, cut off the head, cut the abdomen and remove the insides, rinse from the inside, pat dry with a towel or napkins.
2. Make sour cream sauce. In a bowl, pour sour cream of any fat content, add spices and herbs, dried herbs. You can simply use a ready-made set of spices for fish. Stir the sauce.
3. Put the fish on the foil and spread salt on all sides. It is better to use rock salt, ordinary or sea.
4. Spread with sour cream sauce on all sides, place lemon slices in the abdomen. Now you can wrap the mackerel in foil and leave to marinate for about an hour. And you can immediately send to the oven preheated to 180 degrees. With a toothpick make a few holes in the foil. Bake the fish for 30-35 minutes.
5. Carefully release the prepared fish from the foil and serve with a side dish, vegetables, and greens.